Mardi Gras look.....

~~Queenofshuz~~

I was playing around last night trying to do something for the Aphrodite challlenge and I kinda got off track.......lol.......maybe this could have fit in there in a modern Aphrodite sorta way but I thought it fit Mardi Gras way better......so.......here goes.......what do ya think?

az9ton.jpg

az9v88.jpg

az9vg7.jpg

az9vs9.jpg

and a funny face........hehe
az9w8p.jpg

az9wep.jpg

~~Queenofshuz~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessigrl
I totally love it, what did you use?

let's see....I used a little of everything......

eyeshadows~hmm......I think I have some wet/dry eyeshadow from Physician's Formula on there first (the Baked Collection in Baked Sweets....the pink one...), then I didn't that so I put Physician's Formula Eyelight over that and under the brow bone....then I didn't like that....lol.....so I patted Aquadisiac lightly over my lid......and I still didn't like it.....so I put more Eyelight over it and put Sugarwhite under my brow.......overall.....I didn't like my shadow but it was sorta cotton candy-ish......kinda cute.......kinda......

liners~for the blue I used Maybelline Expert Eyes in Navy Blue/Marine....then I used Palladio eyeliner in......ok....it doesn't have a name.....that's stupid.....oh well.....well....it's purple......

and I used M.A.C X mascara and Maybelline Blackest Black mascara.....

and M.A.C blush in Well Dressed.......

oh and M.A.C lipstick in Bombshell and Dreamy.....

Juneplum

umm.. ok.. your hair is TO DIE FOR!!! LOVE the makeup that's SOO creative, and u r SOOOO pretty!!

valley

!!! I love the drawing you did with your eye makeup, seriously though. It looks really great
smiles.gif
Great idea.

mac_obsession

ITA with juneplum!! Very creative, and your hair is AMAZING!!!! Love the curls and the whole bombshell updo!! Its gorgeous!!