mardi gras on caffiene look :)

SHEILAB13

DSC03796.jpg

DSC03784.jpg

This was me just playing around with a theme for another community. I never knew how hard it was to draw a smooth straight line on your own face. My hands were all shakey so I guess my dreams of being a surgeon are out the window LOl

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLover
Wow! That looks Great!

Good idea for Mardi Gras. I'll have to remember this look.

Thank you
smiles.gif
I couldn't find any makeup pics googling so I ended up looking at masks. Here's the inspiration pic
MG2.jpg

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endit
You secretly work at MAC, right?

I wish
smiles.gif
but then MAC would be losing a good paying customer if they ever hired me LOL

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus
That is just SO cool! Why did I never think of that? Fab-YOU-lous!
greengrin.gif

Thanks a bunch
smiles.gif
It was a little hard to think of something because I'm from Denver & not much of a Mardi Gras'er LOL

I googled & found some cool masks though & kinda just went from there.

SHEILAB13

Quote:
Could you list what colors you used?

I outlined the mask with Handforged pencil to start. Then with the 168 brush I used Golden lemon pig and then I used Pink Bronze & a touch of Rose. Then I outlined & scrolled using the 209 and Macroviolet fluidline. I think if I were to do it again I might have used the black. To add a little sparkle-I went over with Post-Punk glitter liner. Lastly, Tealo to line upper & water line. Resort liner was lower liner. I forgot to add mascara or lashes though.
I don't think you can see it in pics very well but I also dusted Good as Gold pearlizer over the rest of my face.
Lastly, Sol for lips & I added Angelwing right in the middle. I tried to make it look heart shaped but kinda just blended in
smiles.gif

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEILAB13
Quote:
Could you list what colors you used?

I outlined the mask with Handforged pencil to start. Then with the 168 brush I used Golden lemon pig and then I used Pink Bronze & a touch of Rose. Then I outlined & scrolled using the 209 and Macroviolet fluidline. I think if I were to do it again I might have used the black. To add a little sparkle-I went over with Post-Punk glitter liner. Lastly, Tealo to line upper & water line. Resort liner was lower liner. I forgot to add mascara or lashes though.
I don't think you can see it in pics very well but I also dusted Good as Gold pearlizer over the rest of my face.
Lastly, Sol for lips & I added Angelwing right in the middle. I tried to make it look heart shaped but kinda just blended in
smiles.gif

Thanks so much!

Now I can't wait for Mardi Gras to get here! This is the best idea I have ever seen! Next year for Mardi Gras that's what i'm gonna do instead of just doing my makeup crazy.

Latest posts