• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

** Maria Celeste Cid's sexy-dolly look **

Esperansa_b

Hi all! I know I promised you a tutorial for one of my looks and didn't do that yet, I've got to apologize, I really had no time to do it by day and at night, oh damn how aweful my camera's pics went out!!

So well, I'm sorry for that and hope it will be ready soon, and meanwhile I did that tut for you guys, of Celeste Cid's awesome look which I adore.
Again, ‘cause of my camera, I don't have pics of mine in the tutorial, but I think it will be ok anyways.

So lets start..

Celeste changed her look before Resistire, the novel she played at. I must say I fell in love.
drools.gif
Wasn't it just the short black new hair, but the gorgeous makeup which made this beautiful girl look really really sexy and as a doll. I must say, I copy her makeup lots of times
tong.gif
she's just awesome.

resistire04.jpg

Face
Celeste’s skin is bright and smooth. To acheave this look, use a light tone of foundation, and choose one that has a high cover ability, and still has a very natural and shiny finish (not a matt-powdered look).
For the cheeks choose a light pink as blush, and place it right on the apple of your cheeks, with circular motions.

Eyes
Celeste’s eyes are big, sexy and still a dolly-like eyes. We gonna acheave this look by making our eyes look bigger, bolder and make their shape more like the cat eyes.
With a black eye pencil, line the outer third of the eye with a thick line. With some blending brush (MAC’s 219 is great for that) smudge that line so it will be a bit smokey. Do the same under the bottom lash line, but this time with a bit thinner line. Don’t line your waterline too, but if your eyes are very small you can line it with a white eye pencil. Finish up by curling your lashes, and applying black mascara on top lashes and bottom too.
It’s very important to fill in the brows, and make them look long and full as much as we can.

Lips
Celeste’s lips got the redness, but not as she applied a red lipstick. Her lips are very lightly red. To get this look we have some options. One of them is to use a lipstick and apply it lightly with our finger by dabbing it on the lips, next use a lip gloss. Another easyer way is to use a red lipgloss.

more pics, if you can stand all that beauty:
smiles.gif

resistire03.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

72994621.jpg

009.jpg

fotos_celestecid6.jpg

fotos_celestecid4.jpg

Well, that's enough beauty for one post I guess...
th_LMAO.gif

Let me know what you think of this one guys, love ya all! Kisses.. xxx

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantine
She's SO amazing (Haha, I remember her on "Chiquititas" few years ago...).
Thanks for the tut
smiles.gif

Oh, Chiquititas rules!!
th_LMAO.gif

Honey Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by na_pink
she reminds me of alyssa milano in some pics

I couldn't put my finger on it but now that you mention it she does look like Alyssa.