Mariah Carey's new album E=MC2

Honey B. Fly

its her best EVER
th_DANCE.gif
, it's like pure girly R&B.

anybody else loving it? Bye Bye makes me cry everytime i hear it. She looks really good lately too. I guess she dropped 20lbs.

CantAffordMAC

I haven't heard it. But I absolutely love Mariah. i've loved her since I was a kid and she is just so fabulous....

I can't wait to hear it
yes.gif

Willa

I've been a fan since 1990, I was 10 actually
Anyway, and basically, I think its a cute album but she has done way better stuff before. I think she tries too much to sound mainstream with collaborations...

I don't really like today's hip hop (I prefer from the 90's) so I guess that's why I'm not really into her songs like ''Side Effects'' or ''Thanks for nothing''

I also find ''I stay in love'' beat too ''childish''.
But that's my vision of it all...

I like the album but I wont buy it, its a shame because I have all the other ones
lol.gif

MisaMayah

I lkinda nearly love it,maybe I should say I LIKE is a lot!! the songs grow on me the more I listen to it - but I still think the Emancipation of Mimi is better ;P

She's been on TV a lot here in the UK promoting her new record and Touch my body. She looks amazing, I love her make-up it's so girlie!!

kalikana

I LOVE ITTTTTTTTT! I think it's better than Emancipation of Mimi, lol. I'm loving 11 out of the 14 of her songs. The others are okay. But that's still pretty good since I only listen to abour 2 or 3 songs from albums that I download. lol.

Anyway, I've told my friends about it and they're loving her album too
smiles.gif

coachkitten

I am a HUGE Mariah Carey fan and I have to admit at first I was not crazy about this album. Then I listened to it a few times and I am starting to like it more and more. I will admit that this is not my most favorite album from her but it is up there!
smiles.gif

CoConutNwuT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I haven't heard it. But I absolutely love Mariah. i've loved her since I was a kid and she is just so fabulous....

I can't wait to hear it
yes.gif

me too!!!! she really is fabulous!!!! i wish i could sing like her lol!!!!
tong.gif

aziajs

I have heard snippets of some songs and full length versions of others. Mariah could have come better than this. The Emancipation was MUCH better. This album has a lot of commercial bullshit on it but the substance just isn't there.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey B. Fly
its her best EVER
th_DANCE.gif
, it's like pure girly R&B.

anybody else loving it? Bye Bye makes me cry everytime i hear it. She looks really good lately too. I guess she dropped 20lbs.

I'm addicted to "Touch My Body." I have all of the remixes and love the one with Kels (The Remix Killer) I'm ashamed to say. I love "I Wish You Well." I think that song has some of her best vocals.

Brittni

I don't know but I absolutely HATE her single "Touch My Body." It's WRETCHED. Seriously. I wanna poke my own eyes out when hearing it. Ick. She could do so much better.

Anyways, I do like her music usually though!! So hopefully I HEAR something good soon. :p

Latest posts