Marie...

aziza

Marie is a model I'll be working with on a shoot soon so we decided to get together to brainstorm and just play lol. I just wanted to share. Last night I did a really pretty peachy dewy look on her but I FAILED and accidentally erased the pics lol.

I'll also be doing her makeup for some function she has to attend next month. She wanted something smokey and we just did a quick run through. When the date arrives I'll struggle to put some strip lashes on her. I suck at lashes
ssad.gif
And for her lips I'll probably do something really nude.She has really pretty skin but she's just dealing with acne scars now. And her cheekbones!! They are so high! It was crazy trying to take a picture of her lol.

Marie Before

1211671.JPG

1211672.JPG

Marie After

1211674.JPG

1211673.JPG

1211675.JPG

::face::
MAC Matte
Mix of some Black Opal and Face Atelier fdtns.
Iman orange stick blush (to correct for any darkness)
Ben Nye Neutral Set
MAC Ambering Rose & Springsheen blushes
::eyes::
UDPP
Becca Granite cream shadow (I think)
Px shadow in a deep forest green color
MAC Saddle
Nixie Desert
Cargo Better-Than-Waterproof mascare (this sucks! Don't ever buy it and if someone gives it you, chuck it. )
MAC Embark for brows
::lips::
Revlon Raisin Glaze gloss and
a peachy Smashbox gloss

Looking at it now I'm going to add some gold shimmer to her inner corners and a little on her brow bone. What do you think? Would you add or change anything?

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarie7481
You made her skin look so flawless~

Thanks so much for this! I've been focusing on skin a lot lately
smiles.gif

milamonster

gtreat! and her skin looks fab
good job
i like what you did
i agree with the fold, i love gold so much lolol

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
gtreat! and her skin looks fab
good job
i like what you did
i agree with the fold, i love gold so much lolol

Gold=crack. Seriously.

iiifugaziii

that looks really good! what'd you put on her lips? that looks great with the eyes.
do you need any tips for applying strip lashes?? if u do PM me I'll see if i can help u verbally and practice makes perfect
winks.gif

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
that looks really good! what'd you put on her lips? that looks great with the eyes.
do you need any tips for applying strip lashes?? if u do PM me I'll see if i can help u verbally and practice makes perfect
winks.gif

Thank you! The lips are Revlon's Raisin Glaze gloss and a peachy Smashbox gloss that I can't remember the name of. And I have lots of problems with strip lashes! I think I just need to practice more and try out different techniques when placing them. Thank you for your offer...if I need any help I'll pm you !
smiles.gif

Latest posts