Marienbadly Yours

circusflavouredgum

I haven't been around in the FOTD section in a very long time. I was in England for a month, before that I had a stressful job that took up a lot of time so yeah..here I am!

This look was supposed to be messy and imperfect, kind of rock and roll chick. I just didn't plan on my hair being so frizzy
weeping.gif

This is

MAC Ooh CCB packed on the lid
NARS Marienbad (the maroon side) all over lid and crease and smudged into khol under lower lashline
MAC Soba to blend in crease
NARS All About Eve (right side) under brow
MAC Smoulder on around lashlines and in waterlines
Diorshow mascara

Cheeks
MAC Strada

Lips
MAC Tiger Tiger with a little Moonstone lipglass

Face
Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation in Cashew Beige

mia88

Wow your eye colour is amazing! Speckley gorgeous! And great blending of the shadow by the way!

DevinGirl

OoOoOoOoO...I'm loving this. In fact, I might have to try & imitate this right now. It's GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!

readyformycloseup

YESSSSSSSS!!! I have been waiting with baited breath for you to post again. I have to tell you I love your work so much. Your eye for color, to me, is beyond reproach. I save all your eotd, fotd for inspiration. thank you doll
smiles.gif

circusflavouredgum

Thank you everyone
eyelove.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyformycloseup
YESSSSSSSS!!! I have been waiting with baited breath for you to post again. I have to tell you I love your work so much. Your eye for color, to me, is beyond reproach. I save all your eotd, fotd for inspiration. thank you doll
smiles.gif

Thank you! What a nice compliment!
th_hug.gif
I didn't even think anyone would remember me, as I see a lot of new faces and I haven't posted any pics in yonks.

aziza

Of course we remember you lol! You're one purty lady. That's an awesomce color color. *Note to self* Check out the Marienbad duo
lol.gif