mark.girl makeup & reps

xoleaxo

i checked out the mark.girl website and the makeup looks really cute.. they're so affordable, too. have any of you tried any of the products? how do you like them?

also, are there any mark.girl reps that can tell me how business is? how easy is it to earn money? how is your client base?

thanks
smiles.gif

lovelyweapon

The eyeshadows are not very pigmented; I find them to be too sheer, especially w/ the lighter ones. The darker ones are more pigmented though and work well for supplementing other colors. I have the Cameo Glo blush and I think it's really pretty, personally. It also shows up well and I'm NC40. Basically, their products are just not very consistent.

I do love the fact that Mark makeup is unique in a lot of senses and I love their customizable compacts, but the quality is not amazing. I guess you get what you pay for though, since it's pretty affordable.

As for the reps, it is very difficult to make much profit. You have to have a large network of friends/coworkers/relatives willing to purchase their products. It is difficult to sell Avon, and in my opinion especially Mark. Also, the percentage you earn from products is not the best. I believe you earn about $25-$40 for every $100 sold, which is not too bad but it is difficult to sell $100 worth of Mark products all the time.

Overall, I do recommend trying some of their products such as the blushes, darker eyeshadows and if I can remember, the concealer is not too bad either. Good luck!