mark.

sweetxxglamour

What do you guys think of mark products (by Avon). I've been thinking about buying some for a while. And I'm also thinking about selling it. I wanted some opinions before I actually put my money into it.

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetxxglamour
What do you guys think of mark products (by Avon). I've been thinking about buying some for a while. And I'm also thinking about selling it. I wanted some opinions before I actually put my money into it.

Im obsessed with Mark and Avon products.. I actually sell as well and let me tell you the products are great!!!! and so inexpensive too

insanebeauty27

I agree. I really love mark. products especially the Glow Baby Glow lipglosses and their pencil eye liners (I forget what they are called).

sweetxxglamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
Im obsessed with Mark and Avon products.. I actually sell as well and let me tell you the products are great!!!! and so inexpensive too

Do you have any suggestions on how to get sells and make money? I don't really understand how Avon works. And my grandmother told me that some people won't pay and I'd have to pick up the costs...

Jennybella

Quote:
Do you have any suggestions on how to get sells and make money? I don't really understand how Avon works. And my grandmother told me that some people won't pay and I'd have to pick up the costs...

I sell to only people I know as of right now cuz im just starting cuz then i know they'll pay lol

HeroinesHeroine

I love their lip products. The rest of their products have worked well for me as well, but I find M.A.C eye shadows to be so much better than Mark's that I don't bother with them. But I definitely suggest their products!

Dark_Phoenix

I like Mark for convenient make-up. I have one of their little magnetic palettes that I use when I travel (like as in throwing it in my purse and applying before arrival because I usually don't wear make-up on planes... dries out your skin).

It has one of those little glowy powders, a gold/beige eyeshadow, and a lavender one (very foolproof) all in a small, flat palette. The Hook-Ups are also handy (mine has a mascara and a lipgloss). So I use my Mark for travel mostly.

Beauty Mark

Quote:

When I had relatives who sold items that way, they would let people know at work that they were selling x (sometimes it was cookware, other times it was jewelry). They would have the catalogues with them to make sales. They had everyone tell their friends and so on.

Sometimes they'd have "parties" or convince others to have parties, where there are appetizers and the product around. The host gets some kind of discount, I think.

sweetxxglamour

Thanks this is all some handy information. Mark looks really fun and I think I might actually order some online to see if I want to start selling it.

elektra513

I just got home from an Avon launch party for one of my gfs. I just ordered a ton of stuff from both lines (including this mixed up blush-y thing that's similar to MSF, but the design in the container is really pretty) and some mark l/g. She won't be placing the order till the end of the month so I won't get it till then, so when I do, I'll post my experience.

emilyjoy

I've never liked avon or mark products. But thats just my opinion of course
greengrin.gif

sweetxxglamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyjoy
I've never liked avon or mark products. But thats just my opinion of course
greengrin.gif

Why didn't you like them?