Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 Cleanser?

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
oh no not MK!! and I was just thinking of calling my mary kay lady. I def am going to call their head office and make sure.. if so.. that sucks that I will never use their products again.

Anyway.. I used to use time wise.. i believe i liked it.. I really think clinique is comparable.. and aveeno is AMAZING!! I thank those products to the positive change in my skin.

Obviously you can't believe everything you read on the internet, but I checked multiple sites with lists of "bad" companies, and MK was on all of them...but then again, MAC was on a few, too.
ssad.gif
I don't believe the MAC part, but I dunno about MK, really.

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
i asked my friend who is a mary kay rep and she said they dont test on animals!

Good! I was hoping they didn't...but I dunno anyone who works for them, so I couldn't ask anyone personally...I hate the internet sometimes.
angry.gif
Lying SOBs.

ClaireAvril

^^yeah i just don't get how any modern company could still use such an old school way of testing their products. bleh

my3angels65

I am a Mary Kay consultant and no, they do not test on animals. I have several customers who are against animal testing and are members of PETA. There are several companies who in the past did animal testing, but organizations such as PETA have helped them realize how wrong this is. We also have 3 dogs and 2 cats and consider them part of our family. :)

http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-a...ompanies/search.aspx?Product=8.54&PageIndex=5

Hope this helps. I love the products and would not recommend anything to my customers that I felt was harmful to human or animal.