MA's - Tell Me Your Favorite Brushes

missytakespics

name the brushes you absolutely could not live without, use everyday and what you use them for. i just got my pro card and i want to get some new brushes, but before i do i want opinions on what's best and what different uses each brush has.

MACgirl

the 222, 224 and 217 for blending. The 190 is a must have for foundations, and the 150 (which i havent bought) is so good for blush all over the cheek. The 187 is the realmust have brush becuase its a versatile brush, you can use foundations, powders, msf's...i need to get another one!

giz2000

The 211 fine pencil liner = LUV!

It's a stiff bristled brush that can be used as an eyeliner, lip brush, etc. I absolutely love this brush!

MissLorsie

how do u get a pro card??

In australia you cant get a pro card/membership card (which u have to pay 60 dollars for each year and then i think u get 30% off) unless you show evidence of a proper industry certified diploma, show ur business activity and show evidence of editorial work..

is that hard overseas in the states to get ur pro card..

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
how do u get a pro card??

In australia you cant get a pro card/membership card (which u have to pay 60 dollars for each year and then i think u get 30% off) unless you show evidence of a proper industry certified diploma, show ur business activity and show evidence of editorial work..

is that hard overseas in the states to get ur pro card..

its about the same procedure over here.
i do makeup in the salon i manage occassionally, so i sent in a business card and a letter from my boss. its 35 USD a year to have the card and as a ma i get 40% off. i think all other professions (hair, photo, performers, etc..) get 30% off.