Mascara and oily lids???

Staceypie0616

I just switched to Dior Show, which I must say is working very well. The only problem is my mascara is now gone by the end of the day. Can anyone suggest a powder or something to de-oil my lids before applyling mascara.

Much appreciated!
wavey.gif

frocher

Blot powder? It really controls oil on the face, I imagine it would help with that problem. Have you considered a sealant like Benefit's she-laq? It will seal the mascara, it won't go anywhere.

lian_qiu

Sometimes it's just the formula of the particular mascara. So far, only Max Factor mascaras stay on my lashes (and I've tried many, including DiorShow)

faifai

apply a thin layer of Urban Decay Primer Potion on your lids before you apply mascara. the stuff is incredible.

jenii

I use Diorshow, but I usually put Shiseido mascara base underneath it. It makes it waterproof, for one thing, and keeps my eyelashes from drooping at the end of the day (they do that with pretty much any mascara unless I use that base).

MACtastic

I second using lash primer and UDPP. I have oily lids too, and that combo seems to help me a lot.