Mascara - of the curling sort

misslexa

Hi All,

I am looking for a mascara that is really good at holding curl. My eyelashes are naturally long and dark, but have NO curl at all... and they dont really seem to hold curl from an eyelash curler...

Any reccommendations/suggestions/wise words of wisedom?!?!

Thanks ever so much! 8)

diesel

I've been through tons of high and low end mascaras, and nothing ruins the curl like Lancome's Hypnose. On the other hand, I've never had to curl my lashes with Maybelline's double-ended mascara. A coat of fibre-rich later, and I have normal-person eyelashes instead of those anemic twigs that sit over my eyes.

rouquinne

Maybelline Wonder Curl and a heated eyelash curler!

greengrin.gif

hp11989

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Maybelline Wonder Curl and a heated eyelash curler!

greengrin.gif

How does Wonder Curl do without the heated curler?

notevenjail

I have lashes like you - pretty long and thick, but stick straight. I've had great success with my Shu curler and then Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof. It holds the curl all day and is easy to remove.

hp11989

Hmmmm, I'll have to try that Wondercurl. Also, what is the true product name of the Maybelline "double-ended mascara" mentioned by another poster. Do you know?

TIA :)

Kristen

I'll assume the double ended Maybelline is the XXL volume + length micro fibre mascara. Hopefully that's right.

Anywhoo.. for curling, I swear by Full and Soft as well. It doesn't have the lengthening capabilities that some mascaras do, but it curls beautifully.