Mascara Recommendations - POST ALL HERE

ThePowderPuff

Which mascara is the most dramatic?

I know there is a thread about favorite mascaras, but my question is a bit more specific than that.

I have the most lousy, small, short, flat eyelashes. And my biggest problem is that lash curlers just doesn't work for me. (trust me, have tried all the tricks)

So I need a VERY dramatic mascara, which will both add lots of lenght and volume but also a soft curl.

Can you reccommend one that meets those things? And covergirl is ruled out, it's not sold here in Denmark
ssad.gif

dietcokeg

Re: Which mascara is the most dramatic?

I personally love layering Mascara - i love Maybelline Collasal Lash Express and a very inexpensive one is by essence (its packaging is orange - only available in europe as far as i know, bloody amazing!! my fav) - and on top of either one of those i use MUFE Smokey Lash to get that beautiful faned out look.

MzzRach

Diorshow gives a very dramatic look, as does YSL Faux Cils.

jazmatazz

L'oreal Voluminous with the curved wand in Carbon Black is pretty awesome. Dark, dramatic adds volume and length
smiles.gif

iluvmac

I like Covergirl's Lashblast Megavolume in Very Black!

LMD84

l'oreal double extention mascara. you use the white end first and then teh actual mascara. my lashes reach great lenghs with this stuff! and it's reasonably priced
smiles.gif

annikay

Another vote for MUFE Smoky Lash - just like Diorshow without the flakies!
thmbup.gif

kimmy

shiseido mascara base will definately amp up any mascara. it'll make it stay put without any smudgies, too!

i personally have never found a greater mascara than clinique's high definition mascara. it gives me the thickest, biggest, blackest lashes ever. sephora sells a little clinique mascara sampler that you might want to try. clinique has wonderful mascaras, and the set has minis of their best sellers.
smiles.gif

marquise

Another vote for YSL Faux Cils.

I have short, straight and very fine eyelashes - it's the best mascara I've tried yet.

rwbey

Anna Sui Super Long Lash Mascara, although it is INCREDIBLY hard to find but worth it!!!

aradhana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katjamo
I know there is a thread about favorite mascaras, but my question is a bit more specific than that.

I have the most lousy, small, short, flat eyelashes. And my biggest problem is that lash curlers just doesn't work for me. (trust me, have tried all the tricks)

So I need a VERY dramatic mascara, which will both add lots of lenght and volume but also a soft curl.

Can you reccommend one that meets those things? And covergirl is ruled out, it's not sold here in Denmark
ssad.gif

do you have bourjois in denmark?

i love their coup de theatre mascara , and for more extreme drama you could try their maxi-frange? they're both double-ended, so it takes a couple of extra minutes when you're getting ready. (i like putting the primer, doing the rest of my face, and ending with the step 2. it's kind of hard to forget the second coat, because the first one is pretty white!)

i think the coup de theatre is more lengthening, and the maxi-frange more thickening, but i found that maxi-frange was a bit much for me to use every day -- i felt it made my lashes look fake....however with the recent trend towards false lashes allover the place, maybe that's a good thing?

ztirkazoid

I get a lot of volume when I layer two mascaras.

Although if I have to use just one mascara, I like Prestige My Biggest Lashes the best -- great volumizing formula, big traditional brush.

I find IME that a traditional mascara brush helps more with getting volume than those new rubberized bristles a-la Lash Blast.

Latest posts