Mascara Recommendations - POST ALL HERE

natashaish

I have short and straight lashes and I've been using Lancome's Hypnose Custom Volume WP.
Holds a curl all day and doesn't smudge! I put on 2 coats and my lashes look amazing

ElvenEyes

CG LashBlast is my present favourite. Definition, volume, soft eyelashes. Brown/black for a more natural look, black for dramatic!

RedRibbon

Revlon Grow Luscious is my current favourite one, it does everything I want from a mascara and packs a killer curl.

LauraRaelynn

MUFE Smokey Lash is INCREDIBLE, but it dries out way too fast for an expensive mascara. I also really like Benefit BadGal and Fresh Supernova.
Oh, and Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash, too!

Miss Berri

make up forever smoky lash. Its a great mascara but I would stay away from waterpoof for daily wear. Waterproof formulas dry your lashes out and make them fall out faster.

faiza91

Max Factor False Lash Effect is the equivalent of the cover girl mascara! I have it and its bloody amazing. recommend it!

23rdmarch

I just love Max Factor mascaras. False Lash Effect is what I use now, but before that I had 2000 calorie with curved brush and it was just as good.

MAChostage

I normally wouldn't purchase a high end mascara, but I bit the bullet and recently bought Benefit's "They're Real" and I LOVE it!

shklnyk

i love
Lancome Amplicils
and
MUFE Smoky Lash

I also really enjoy some of Japanese drug store Mascara like
Heroine Mascara and the one from Fasio.

americanclassic

Can anyone recommend a non-waterproof formula that holds curls well? My lashes are stubby and straight, but most mascaras can't hold a curl. The waterproof formulas are way too goopy and made my lashes brittle. Are there any drier mascaras out there?

coffee1

My favorite mascara of all time is Maybelline One By One Waterproof. It volumizes & lengthens and doesn't clump, smudge or flake. It's cheap, too! If I want a false-lash look, I use Dior Maximizer underneath - but, after several hours or if I rub my eyes, I find that sometimes I get a little bit of flaking with this combination. It's worth it for the AMAZING lashes though.

I like Maybelline's The Falsies for a more dramatic look, but it does get a little more clumpy.

The one high end macara that I've tried is Fairydrops - and it's awesome at holding a curl - but I find that it flakes a little.

erikita

Chanel Inimitable. I have some pretty healthy long lashes to begin with. This Chanel makes them look even longer. I have even been asked if they were falsies

peace.love.mac

My favorite mascara right now is the Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara. It really holds the curl in my lashes and I love it!

etre

My favorites are the Asian ones - current one is Dolly Wink Long but I also love Majolica Majorca Lash Expander and Imju Fiberwig.

kitson

I highly recommend a Shu Uemura eyelash curler. It's considered by most the best in the business, and you'll get a good curl. Use that with some Lancome Courbe Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves Mascara, and you'll be good to go!

I agree!

Latest posts