Mascara with sparkle/shimmer

Sparklevixen81

I remember last year that armani had something called star lash i think and I was wondering if there was another line that had a mascara with sparkles or shimmer. I'm trying to get ahead for NYE(when i usually go uber glam). Thanks!

Kuuipo

MaryKate and Ashley have a great one-silver on one end of the tube and gold on the other. It works great. One that really sucked the big one was Rimmel's. Bare Essentials makes a lovely glitter mascara.

BeautyPsycho

Victoria's Secret has them... Pink and silver... I tried silver one over my mascara (Its meant to be used that way) and it looked hot! It didn't fall off or anything.. I wanna buy it for NYE as well!
smiles.gif
If I remember correctly, it was around $12 or so...

bartp

the Guerlain holiday collection also has a gold mascara that you can use on top of your day-to-day mascara

thelove4tequila

The Sephora Collection has a sliver and gold glitter mascara/eyeliner. I have the gold and I really like it since it allows you to use it in multiple ways.

aziajs

I know Bare Escentuals has one. I just saw it in the catalog. It's a diamond sparkle.

Juneplum

shu uemura has a FABULOUS new glitter mascara! i just bought it on saturday and it's amazing! it's silver glitter!

L281173

Try Dipping a mascara wand with a dark color into a glitter and try applying to lashes.

s0damnbeautiful

^^^
Thats what I did. I buy mascara ... well, constantly really, and I just grabbed one of the ones I don't use much and dipped it in glitter ...

It was perfection. Tons of glitter but my eye lashes still looked long. And the world was sparkly and wonderful haha.

frocher

Too faced and Sephora Piiink have mascaras and sparkle top coat duos. Givenchy makes a mascara with sparkle.

MisaMayah

Bare Escentuals glitter mascara is terrible. I feel like it was a total waste of money. I say DIY would be the best as mentioned already!! =)