Masquerade stuff?

Ella_

Has anyone used it before?

My well meaning grandmother has just given me a $500 gift voucher for a store that sells their stuff exclusively, she said its to 'build up my kit'. And while I really appreciate it - hell, who wouldnt! I kinda wish she had asked me first because Ive not used many Masquerade products before and Im not sure on the quality.

The thing I really need to start building up at the moment is foundations, so thats where the money would be going towards. Has anyone used their stuff before? Is it crap? Ok to start with? Or decent stuff? If it is crap any reccomendations on good products - other than MAC.

I have used their eyeshadows and loose shimmer powders before and like them for personal use - not sure about pro use. So if the foundations etc = crap I guess I can use the voucher for some more shadows for myself :p

Thanks for any help. I really appreciate it - and so does my wallet
cutey.gif

lian_qiu

I haven't tried their stuff, but according to their website they seem to have a large range of products. (http://www.tmfcosmetics.com/)

If I were you, I'll go for color items and brushes and avoid foundations/concealers. Since they are easy to determine the quality by swatching/trying them at the store.

Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleonmary
Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't some (or all) of Napoleon's range ripped off Masquerade?

Apparently so, he also relabels la femme.

Anyway, I ended up getting lots of the eyeshadows and blushes and Im really happy with them
smiles.gif

Latest posts