Massive 50% off ELF Haul

thebeautybible

A while back ELF had one of their 50% off everything promotions then free delivery if you spent over £30. So that was £60 worth of shizzle. I did this a while back too and barely use any of the products, I just don't tend to reach for them over my other products so I have no idea why I though this was a good idea again but apparently I did! lol.

I'll start with the brushes...
elfhaul006.jpg
- I got an eyelash and brow wand (£1.50) because I always like to brush through my brows after I fill them in to make them look a little more natural and it helps get rid of any excess. Its also good for brushing through eyelashes if I've went too far with my mascara and its all clumpy.
- The Bamboo Contour Brush (£5.50) is good for getting colour in the crease of your eye or for applying shadow under you eye or even for smudging out liners. The brush is ok, the quality feels fine, but I also have a MAC pencil brush (cant mind the number) and I just find myself forgetting about this one and always reaching for my MAC one.
- The Bamboo Blending Eye Brush (£5.50) I guess is a MAC 217 dupe-a-like, but again I just never reach for this. It is soft but I feel it doesn't blend as well as its a bit flimsy.
- Studio Line Contour Brush (£3.50) is a nice pencil brush and I would use this onebefore the bamboo one.
- And the last brush I got was the Studio Stipple Brush (£3.50). I really wouldn't rate this brush. Yeah I know its only £3.50, what do you expect? But I expect to at least be able to use it! The bristles feel very plastic, they are too splayed out and just not right to apply any kind of product to my face.

Moving onto cheeks...
elfhaul004.jpg
- I got 2 Studio Line Blushes (£3.50) in the colours Tickled Pink and Pink Passion. I'd say the swatches online are fairly accurate for these too which is nice to see.​
Tickled Pink is a soft peach pink with no shimmer but a slightly glowy sheen to it. Its a lovely everyday colour and its very soft and fairly pigmented. Pink Passion is a very bright neon bubblegum pink. If you only use a TINY amount of this on your brush, it can be very pretty, but its easy to overdo it as it is so pigmented and so bright. Again, like I said with the brushes, these are nice products but I just very rarely reach for them out my collection.​
elfhaul005.jpg
- The Blush and Bronzer Compact (£3.50) is one of my favourite things I picked out. Both colours are really pretty and soft and I think this would be ideal to take on holiday or if you were staying overnight somewhere. I believe this is supposed to be a dupe of a NARS palette with Laguna and Orgasm (??).
- I got two of the Natural Radiance Blushers (£1.50) in the colours Coy and Shy. First of all, I know they are £1.50, but WTF is up with the packaging of these?? So crap and flimsy I just would never use these just for that reason, secondly the pay off is rubbish, these would have to be used more as a highlighter or to add shimmer over another blush. I would just steer away from these, even for £1.50 they are pants, you can get better from elsewhere.

Now we move onto Eyes...
elfhaul003.jpg
- I got myself another 2 of the Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tames (£3.50) as I have the colour Light already and really love it for a very natural brow look. I got it in Ash and Medium this time but to be honest the Ash has a funny green tinge to it and the medium is too warm for me. So I will be mostly sticking to my Light one!​
- I also decided to try the Studio Cream Eyeshadow (£3.50) and I got the colour Dawn which is a taupe brown. I'd say the colour is pretty average, nothing special but for the price its quite nice and it doesn't crease on me.​
I think Lip products are what ELF do best so heres what I got...
elfhaul002.jpg

- I already own one of the Mineral Lipsticks in Runway Pink which is one of my favourite all time lipsticks so I knew I wanted to try out more of these. I got three colours, Nicely Nude, Natural Nymph and Party Pink. Nicely nude is a really good pale creamy nude, Natural Nymph has a warm pinky tone to it but looks very pretty on the lips, and Party Pink is a warm mid tone pink. I love all these colours, the pay off is amazing, they are very creamy and feel nice on. I would highly recommend you check these out if your looking to order from ELF as they are amazing for £3.50.​
- I also picked a Mineral Lip liner in Rose, but I wouldn't recommend this. It is creamy but it does not do the job a lip liner should, as in it does not hold you lipstick in place or stop it bleeding.​
elfhaul001.jpg

- Lastly I got two of the Studio Conditioning SPF15 Lip Balms in Nice & Natural and Peaceful Pink. For £3.50 I would definitely recommend these. They give a nice hint of colour, feel really soft and moisturising on your lips and help condition them. I definitely rate these. I love having them in my hand bag for on the go and they come in massive tubs!​
So that is my enormous ELF haul. Like always there are some things I really don't like and some I love. If you are new to ELF I would mainly recommend the lip products to try. What are your favourite ELF buys?

litelity

Yay for 50% off haul!
I missed that particular offer, sadly :( Afterwards they only have the 20% off, and free shipping offer.
Thank you very much on the reviews! For the brushes, in particular, because I have been eyeing their brushes. Too bad though some of them didn't work for you :(
The lipstick swatches look lovely!