Massive Fake lot on eBay

Brie

I honestly couldnt believe this
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/100-BNIN-MAC-BENEFIT-MIXED-MAKEUP-RRP-5000-BARGAIN-/270685064165?pt=AU_Makeup&hash=item3f06164be5

The seller clearly knows its all fake ....

THIS GOODS ARE WORTH OVER $5000
I COLLECTED THIS ITEMS WHEN I WAS PLANING ON BECOMING A MAKEUP ARTIST ''NOT ANYMORE''
THEREFORE IM SELLING ALL THE STUFF I HAVE PURCHASED.
AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ARE AUTHENTIC PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING ME IF THEY ARE OR THERE NOT !
IM STATING HERE THAT AS FAR AS I KNOW THEY ARE AUTHENTIC!
IF YOUUUUU!! HAVE ANY DOUBTS DO NOT BID
O0o0o0o0or if you are one of those paranoid people that gets something authentic and still doubts it KINDLY don't bid!!
I WON'T REFUND UR MONEY IF YOU CHANGE UR MIND CHOOSE CAREFULLY !
as soon as the money hits my account i will be using it

Prefer bank deposit
YES QUESTIONS LIKE WHERE DID U BUY IT FROM?
ANSWER DIFFERENT PLACES SOME OFF EBAY SOME OF A FRIEND THAT LIVES IN THE USA AND WORKS FOR NORDSTROM SOME OF THEM I HAVE THE RECEIPTS FOR STILL SO YEAH
!

THIS LOT IS FORMED OFF
PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ABOUT COLORS I WILL SERIOUSLY NOT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UNWRAP 113 ITEM TO CHECK WHAT EACH COLOR IS !
Planning on becomming a makeup artist with all that fake crap.........

Trust me read through it all and look at the pictures, then look at the us rrp the seller claims as well

macaddict_xo

Oh wow! I feel so bad for the bidder on this lot, The MAC items are clearly fake.
It sucks that you cannot contact ebay members anymore, since their whole privacy thing came into play.
Before I used to spot fake MAC, write the buyer to let them know their bidding on fake MAC so they can back out...
These sellers disgust me!

XicanaQueen

Oh my! Clearly very fake. I hope its just the seller with fake bids bidding on it and not a real person.
ohboy.gif

saizine

That's awful, to be honest. I can't believe that there isn't more being done to stop sellers conning buyers into spending almost a grand on fake (and possibly dangerous) cosmetics!

makeupforever25

Wow, I cannot believe that someone actually fell for that bs. :( Even if the items were real, the seller sounds like a real jerk.
WTF2.gif

Brie

twice, its the second time someones bought a massive fake pack like this. I emailed the sell, they dont care.

keetuh

Oh wow, they don't care that they have just purchased almost 1000 worth of bogus goods. That is really shameful. I would be very happy if someone told me the items that i was purchasing was fake especially in this massive amount of money.

zewzeq

Lol, not only someone paid that much for a lot of fake items but also they left positive feedback for the seller! Just check the sellers feedback. Can't believe it.

Brie

Sorry I meant I emailed the seller, so very aware. I just emailed the buyer now because of eBays stupid bidding privacy. In all reality people just don't care but the seller was blatantly lying so I thought the buyer should know.

Brie

Oh if anyones interested I actually got locked out of my account for suggesting to them that they should stop ripping people off!!! WTF they sold at least 5 of these at over $900 each!