Massive pre hol haul! Toiletries, makeup etc

-x-buttercup-x-

The thumbnails are all clickable =D I went for my final holiday shop today to get all the bits and bobs!!

(1) 17 Nail varnish in Real Romantic, No7 Nail varnish in Pearly pink, Revelon Skinlights Illusion Wand in Illuminous Touch, No7 Translucent Pressed Powder, Maybelline Shiny Licious gloss in Sugar Plum and Bourjois Blush in 33 Lilas D'or

(2) BOGOF Piz Buin Radiant Face suncream SPF 15, Pantene Ice Shine hairspray, Sure Crystal Deoderant, Buy 2 get 1 free blister plasters, BOGOF Solait shimmer effect suncream SPF15, Nivea lipcare SPF15, Sunsilk brunette shampoo and conditioner, Magicool spray, BOGOF Ambre Solaire aftersun milk, Simple Cleansing face wipes.

(3) Freezer bags (for toiletries) Wet wipes, tissues, mosquito plug, travel wash, sting relief, Batteries 2 packs for £4

(4) Stuff for pampering before I go! Face mask, nose strips, veet hair removal.

(5) Food for the journey and teabags for when i get there!

(6) Knickers from Debs

(7) Books and maggies

(8) Nurofen, Earplanes, Alkaseltzer, fetherlite condoms, diocalm, senokot.

(9) Bobbles, mirror, brush and makeup bag

(10) Earrings from George

(11) Sunglasses from River Island £12.99

Shimmer

holymoly that's a lot of stuff
winks.gif

-x-buttercup-x-

I'm going to Malia, in Crete, which is a Greek Island =p With my best girly friends! Just for a week but I can't wait...we leave on Sunday yay!

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by -x-buttercup-x-
I'm going to Malia, in Crete, which is a Greek Island =p With my best girly friends! Just for a week but I can't wait...we leave on Sunday yay!

hah lots of stuff im going too the end of august with 3 girl friends
smiles.gif
you can tell me all about it
tong.gif

joytheobscure

Have a fun and safe trip and I tend to spend more before a trip to "get ready"- its half the fun! I like the sunglasses.

giz2000

I noticed that you're only taking one box of condoms....what's up with that?? You're going to GREECE, girl!!!
graucho.gif

Latest posts