Match this swatch to a mac lipstick! Please! thanks

petrina_678

I've been looking for this coloured lipstick! this is totally the colour i've been searching for! its actually my mum's estee lauder lip pencil, but its rancid. I LOVE OVE LOVE this colour so help me please!

the first pic is more accurate! thanks!

Photo145.jpg

Photo140.jpg

petrina_678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Please me lipstick!! or hug me

its darker than both colours.. but thanks

Sabrunka

Yah for SURE that isn't hug me... Hug me is almost a neutral beige lol.. I'm sorry though I can't think of anything it can match
ssad.gif

glassy girl

Well the pic is kind of hard to see but maybe cb96 its a bright pinky-orange duo-chrome with golden shimmer(frost). I love this lipstick so just check it out i could be totally off.

Winterwhite

or perhaps Craving or Chatterbox? It is a tough colour you have there indeed, looks like orange with pink, or like pink grapefruit. So it depends on whether in reality it is more orangey or pinkish? Otherwise some in the Euristocrats-thread could come close, like Costa Chic or Going Dutch?
See the swatches
(btw, there in is also a photo of Charismatic, which sounds possible, too, but it does not belong to the Euristocrats-line, it is a regular colour already).

CoralBlast

could you try swatching it on paper that would help. this to me looks like rozz revival (but it's Le) only pinkier.

Winthrop44

It's really hard on a computer monitor, as you can tell by the wide variety of responses you've gotten. Can you take it to a MAC counter or store to swatch on your skin along side the lipsticks there?

petrina_678

lol im going to a mac store to match this... lol thanks everyone.. i'll post back to let you all know which l/s i realli matches! thanks!

rabideloise

Someone said Profusion and I think that's a good guess. I have that and I'm NC15 and that's what it looks like. Also I just got Fresco in the mail and it looks similar to that too.