Matt Damon is Sexiest Man Alive?

janwa09

Kudos to People Magazine for making Matt Damon the sexiest man alive. I was surprised with their choice coz normally they go for the Brad Pitt or George Clooney look alikes.

Now next time, they should make Christian Bale or Gerard Butler (the hottie from 300) their choices for sexiest!
drools.gif

aeni

I just need to say it: MAHT DAYMOHN!

damon_team_america.jpg

That movie has forever branded that into my brain whenever I see him, or meet someone named Damon.

CaraAmericana

Matt Damon is a great actor and I can see the attraction woman have, I just don't have it. But hmmmmm I think Denzel is smokin right now!

msmack

MAHT DAYMOHN!

I totally know what you are saying!!!
winks.gif

Definatly not my pick for sexiest man alive.... I wonder if he was shocked as well?

janwa09

I saw a segment on tv where they called his mouth one of the ugliest mouths in hollywood so he was definitely a weird choice for sexiest....but I'm glad they went 'unconventional' on this one. If you give me another Brad Pitt for sexiest I'll puke.

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Matt Damon is a great actor and I can see the attraction woman have, I just don't have it. But hmmmmm I think Denzel is smokin right now!

Another vote for Denzel!!!
graucho.gif

amelia.jayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
Never even thought Damon was attractive. He is very ordinary and a bit dough faced.

agreed

user79

Matt Damon looks like a carbon copy of an ex bf of mine, it's so weird. I don't think he's that sexy though. He's a good actor though, he got a lot of undeserved slack in Team America I think. Good Will Hunting, the Bourne Trilogy...great acting, imo.

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Matt Damon looks like a carbon copy of an ex bf of mine, it's so weird. I don't think he's that sexy though. He's a good actor though, he got a lot of undeserved slack in Team America I think. Good Will Hunting, the Bourne Trilogy...great acting, imo.

He is a good actor. But just for kicks I decided to wiki the movie.

"Matt Damon was also parodied to be mentally handicapped, only saying his name throughout the movie, similar to the character Timmy in South Park; although this was only due to the fact that the puppet's head came out looking abnormal."

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
He is a good actor. But just for kicks I decided to wiki the movie.

"Matt Damon was also parodied to be mentally handicapped, only saying his name throughout the movie, similar to the character Timmy in South Park; although this was only due to the fact that the puppet's head came out looking abnormal."

^^
rofl.gif

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
Maybe he's not THE sexist, but I'd do him.
graucho.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAA-MEN!

However, he doesn't get my vote, especially not this year-especially with that horrible cover picture!

MAC_Whore

He does have talent and seems to have his head screwed on right (which can be rare with some celebs). He seems to be genuine and you have to admit that his smile can be quite endearing.

While I am not particularly attracted to him, I do think he is good looking. I think he was a good choice.

Latest posts