Matte Fuchsia lipsticks?

ElectricLady

And by fuchsia, I mean darker pinks. I know MAC had a few in the past, but they all seem to have been limited edition. :( The closest thing I have is YSL Le Fuchsia, but it's not really matte. TIA !

geeko

NARS schiap. Yeah all the nice matte fuschia from MAC are limited edition :X :X Quick Sizzle was good. :(

DILLIGAF

in all honesty NYX Shocking Pink and Sweet Pink are exact dupes for NARS Schiap and Funny Face. Great Mattes!

ElectricLady

I actually bought Smashbox Fuchsia Flash and returned it because it was not fuchsia at all. It was like a light Barbie pink. I've found that most lipsticks people call fuchsia are way too light. I found a color called Eurydice by Illamasqua that I think will be perfect. Thanks for the suggestions!

TheLadyDanger

Have you looked at Barry M Lip Paints? They're matte and fairly inexpensive. I recommend #52 - Shocking Pink. I get mine at ASOS (take advantage of the discount coupons too if something is being offered).

trina11225

sleek if u can get it, also have one, geez wish i had brought more sleek lippies when i had the chance.