Matte/non-shimmer highlight colors

MAChostage

Looking for some suggestions for WOC-friendly brow highlight colors that are either matte or non-shimmery. I have a 15-pan palette of colors that I can use but every one of them has shimmer. Brand is not an issue. I already have WNW's Brulee.

MAChostage

Great ideas thus far, ladies! Twinkle, I'm always wearing UD's Naked, LOL! I should have mentioned that. It is my preferred highlight, but I figured there's gotta be more!

Ashleybubbles83

when i went looking for a highlight color the MA gave me soft brown...she also said (when MAC me over had launched) that outre and moleskin were good too...i've also heard vanilla, nylon and ricepaper were good too.

MAChostage

when i went looking for a highlight color the MA gave me soft brown...she also said (when MAC me over had launched) that outre and moleskin were good too...i've also heard vanilla, nylon and ricepaper were good too.
Girl, I *wish* that I could figure out how to make nylon and ricepaper work as highlight colors. Nylon is the frostiest doggone thing I have ever used. I never touch it and I have it as both a shadow single and in the Photo Realism palette.
ssad.gif