matte pigments

YOOTOPiA

im almost done with my pigment collection with the exception of all the matte colors. whenever i asked about a certain matte color the ma always recommended a non-matte pigment in lieu. this has happened at several different locations, so my question is.. are matte pigments worth getting? what are ur opinions on them as well as ur favs? tia =)

Bass-0-Matic

I enjoy matte pigments, but unless you are willing to work with (mostly) bright colors and a bit of a weird blend-ability you may want to pass. You can ask Smile4C for more info on the mattes.

MAC_Whore

I think it is nice to have a bit of frosts and a bit of mattes. It gives you more options. You can really acheive a "depth" to the look when adding a matte that you can't get from frost only. I would def recommend picking up a few.

bebs

I have more frost then matte too, but also enjoy using them too I'm starting to get more my self, a few good matte's to check out are basic red, pink vivid, true chartruse, cool pink among others

Eemaan

im always quite reluctant to buy matt pigments as they are never full as they are more susceptible to 'deflating' after being made, i dont see the value for money element so just stick to samples