Matte/Satin Neutral Crease Shadow rec for Nc25

Princesa Livia

Hi everyone, I need help with choosing a matte or satin (just not shimmery) neutral crease shadow for my complexion. I've been so caught up on the LE items that I've realised I don't have this basic stuff! So what better place to seek advice than this forum full of MAC-addicts -lovers heheh. I'm Nc25-30 ish.
greengrin.gif

But also if you can, please give me recs on a whole basic e/s neutrals kit. ie. rec for lid colour (that is similar to nc25-30), crease colour (as above), and neutral highlight. Just 1 rec for each please otherwise the choices just confuse me
wacko.gif

Thank you so much for reading this... and Please help me
cry.gif

foxyqt

I'm NC20/25, and my favorite matte neutral crease color is Cork e/s! its a soft golden brown color.. it works beautifully paired with Orb e/s on the lid, I always get a lot of compliments on that look!

other great neutrals are Ricepaper (gorgeouSss!), Woodwinked, Bronze, Embark or Espresso.. & my favorite highlight color is Nylon
smiles.gif

myystiqueen

i'm NC-30 to NC-35 and i'm using cork as myy crease color...

you can always try soba too...

other basic neutral i love are : satin taupe, espresso, naked lunch, shroom, kid and woodwinked...

Twinkle_Twinkle

Saddle. It's matte I believe, but easy to work with and very neutral.

Other good neutrals are Satin Taupe, Patina, Shroom, and Espresso.

Princesa Livia

thanks guys, i've set my eye on espresso (although it may be too dark...), ricepaper's really pretty as a highlighter so i'm thinking about that as well
greengrin.gif
as for the crease colour which was the main reason for this thread, i gonna look at cork or wedge. =D

thank you so much everyone!! xx