Mauvement & Copperized Pigment

tropical_smiles

How do you guys use these pigments. I bought them but I havne't even used them because I don't know what shadows to match them up with.

Let me know your suggestions, give me your list of shadows you use it with!!!!

Thanks for your help!

Love Always Ivy

i love love love copperized. i pair it up with honey lust, woodwinked and sumptuous olive and do like a smokey green look, which really makes brown eyes pop

Shimmer

copperized + dazzleray = love for blue or green eyes.
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Copperized would work well with as a olive smokey look, with Carbon (light had), or Fiction (which is discontinued, but you could use Greensmoke instead) and a slighty warmer color like Romp.

With Mauvement, I like it with tans/neutrals, or berry colors. So you could pair it with Patina and even a Star Violet and you could use Shroom or All That Glitters as a highlight. Or you could go darker and smoke it out with Shadowy Lady, or Fertile in your crease, and use the same suggestions as a highlight. I think there are lots of possibilities with both of those pigments.

Sinford

I did a nice llok with both of these last week, I smudged smoulder eye kohl on my lid - darker at the lash line and graduating up the lid, and put copperized over it, then mauvement all along the crease and shimmertime lightly as a highlight, worked out pretty well, I took pictures but they looked awful!

IvyTrini

Try Copperized or Mauvement with Fertile (it;s LE). It gives a little purple smokey eye look. This also works with Cocomotion.

Devon

I use Mauvement as a wash over the Greenstroke paint. It's a romantic chic combo for brown/green eyes
eyelove.gif

Karen_B

Someone here posted that Mauvement looks good over Fresco Rose paint pot. Well, I tried it, and it rocked!
The other day I wore Aire-de-Blu in my inner corner, and then Mauvement on the rest of my lid. I put a little more in the crease to darken it up, and then put Vanilla as highlighter. That was a great neutral look with a little splash of colour.

AppleDiva

Mauvement is a plummier version (imo) of Satin Taupe. You can use with Twinks in the crease. You can Mulch, Bronze, Moth Brown, Chocolate Brown p/g, Smut, or Beauty Marked in the crease and the highlighter of your choice

3jane

I usually use Mauvement in the crease with an otherwise neutral eye. A taupe shadow for a wash, or the NARS Kalahari duo is great with it, plus some brown shadow for liner.

Copperized is really pretty as a wash. An olive or olivey-brown liner shade is really hot with Copperized. I usually use Rubenesque paint pot as base, and often pair it with NARS Star Sailor duo.

HOTasFCUK

I love Mauvement! I use it with Subtle & Sunnydaze pigments! Its the perfect combo & you can make a wicked smokey eye with it. I usually use Mauvement in the crease with these colours! Hope that helps!!!

jilliandanica

I love Copperized! I like to layer it over my sweet sage fluidline or try one of the new paint pots. I did a combo with Copperized and my Softwashed grey pigg. and then smoked it out with some carbon. A really pretty dramatic smokey eye.

thelove4tequila

I was surprised how much I actually liked Mauvement. Its a great color. I have used it with Chocolate Brown, Smut and a few others, which I can't remember right now. Oops. Anyways. I love Mauvement.

NLoveW630

This last Friday I used Lazy Green e/s, Mauvement Pigment first then I can back with a bit of Air de Blue over Lazy Green e/s. For my brow I use a bit of Black Gold by Taylor Made just for kicks..
Mauvement is one of the colors that works anything, it's so universal.
I've also mixed it up a bit with Plumes by Taylor Made a soft warm look and I'm a NW45.

Latest posts