Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper - Thoughts?

SolarWhite

Looking for opinions on this product:
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper

Supposedly it's not a mascara but a lash "plumper". I got a $2.00 off coupon. Wondering if it's worth it?

BBJay

I laugh every time I look at that mascara. It's exactly the same a CG Lash Blast. The only difference is the Max Factor tube is black.

BRosa

BBJay is right...IMHO it is the same as CG lashblast. Both are manufactured by Procter & Gamble, but somehow Lashblast is cheaper...lol =)

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBJay
I laugh every time I look at that mascara. It's exactly the same a CG Lash Blast. The only difference is the Max Factor tube is black.

It's funny that you said this..but I beg to differ..I purchased Lash Blast and that mascara didn't do a thing for me at all..I went out today and decided to purchase this mascara..why? don't know myself..So I went home and cleaned my face and applied this mascara..This mascara is da bomb...It seriously got my lashes long with just 2-3 applications where as L.B. would take me at least 7 applications for anything to happen.
I don't know why I am having great experience with this mascara but not Lash Blast..But tell you what..I am stocking up on this mascara before they go out of business...

LatteQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarWhite
Looking for opinions on this product:
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme Lash Plumper

Supposedly it's not a mascara but a lash "plumper". I got a $2.00 off coupon. Wondering if it's worth it?

this mascara is absolutely great, wonderful----IMO---because it does a fantastic job of lengthening, and - voluminzing. Whereas Lash Blast didn't do a thing for me and I went and purchased it twice just to make sure..The second time nothing..Had to apply like 7 coats. This mascara again IMO I love it..Still trying to figure out why this mascara can work for me but not the Lash Blast? But anywho I am seriously stocking up on this item before the company goes out of business..THIS IS A MUST FOR ME..

i

LMD84

i use to use this mascara and it's great! doesn't clump on me, and it really did make my lashes seem bigger. the only reason why i stopped using it was because i'm a mascara whore and change them all the time! i have 4 different ones in my make up bag as we speak!

mdjmsj

This is my new HG mascara-before I had been using TF Lash Injection but I just bought this one and adore it. It works best for me layered over MAC Prep + Prime Lash-it makes my lashes so long and nicely curled! I'm going to post a review on it soon.

Latest posts