MAY Challenge #1: Lovely Lips!!

midnightlouise

Hello ladies and gents...This month's first challenge is all about the lips! Show us your best smile and practice your techniques for the perfect pout!
Feel free to be creative! It doesn't have to be just the standard LOTD pic, get theatrical if you want to! If you have some great application tips for giving your lips different textures or different colors, or if you have some tricks for successfully putting on applique please share! We'd love to see the results!
Now on to the show
greengrin.gif

midnightlouise

And here is my take on the MLBB gloss, or "my lips but better" for those unfamiliar with the acronym.
smiles.gif

This is nothing more than Summerfete TLC, which is almost the exact shade of my natural lipcolor. I love this because it's a perfect nude for me
th_worship.gif
and it goes with pretty much any look. I know it's nothing ground-breaking here, but the perfect nude is nothing to sneer at lol! Thanks for looking!

Summerfete...
Summerfete.bmp

beautenoir

I have two for you lovely ladies!...

...a bit more dramatic one w/ the absolutely gorgeous LOVEMATE l/s!!!(I bought 3 because I know I will run out fast with this color!)...
IMG_3254sm.jpg

...and something a bit more nuetral...hug me l/s...and a kissy face for you all!...
IMG_2847sm.jpg

mcorreia

i like so much specially lips ; not that i'd have piercings on myself LOL
I always take my pics on WC, better light eh eh

ashley_v85

I don't really have any cool lip pictures, or pictures that are really "challenge-worthy", but I'll post what I have anyway. I have NO lipliners right now...as in zero, or I might do a new one.

ririvs.jpg

rirp75.jpg

Yeah, the teeth ruined that one. Anyway, this was Whirl l/l, Girl About Town l/s, Pink Poodle l/g, and Palatial lustreglass.

vhgx7o.jpg

Girl About Town l/s (Can you tell this is one of my favorite lipsticks? Haha)
Sweetie Cake l/g

vpiwed.jpg

Fashionably Fuschia l/s
Sweetie Cake l/g

t6uf0j.jpg

t6ugkh.jpg

Russian Red!!! And Iced Cranberry Juicy Tubes.

asteffey

I was recently invited to a "Gangsta + Bling" party and since I am not one to radically dress up, I dressed up my lips. Ergo, the MAC gold leafing & MAC Liza Red had to come out. Oh yeah and there was that gold tooth thing...

Anyways, this picture was taken after a night of Jack Daniels and sweating my ass off to early 90s hip-hop. I was referring to myself in the third person by the end of the night and apparently changed my name to Captain Whiskey Tits.
So yeah, excuse the weary lipstick lines. :matey:

teeth.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
....Anyways, this picture was taken after a night of Jack Daniels and sweating my ass off to early 90s hip-hop. I was referring to myself in the third person by the end of the night and apparently changed my name to Captain Whiskey Tits.
So yeah, excuse the weary lipstick lines. :matey:

LOL!!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir

...a bit more dramatic one w/ the absolutely gorgeous LOVEMATE l/s!!!(I bought 3 because I know I will run out fast with this color!)...
IMG_3254sm.jpg

I love this one. That color is gorgeous.

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir

IMG_3254sm.jpg

...and something a bit more nuetral...hug me l/s...and a kissy face for you all!...
IMG_2847sm.jpg

I am so IN LOVE with Lovemate! You look great as always
smiles.gif

aurelhard

468651.jpeg

I used the Diorliner 980 in Red followng my natural lipline, then filled in the colour to minimise 'tiding'.

Then I defined the lipline and the cupid's bow with YSL Touche Èclat (or any light-reflecting concealer pen product would do, really). This helps with feathering, and also gives the lips a little more definition.
Or maybe this step makes no difference at all and I just do it to make myself feel better. H'mm.
00000033.gif

Then I used a brush to apply Chanel Infrarouge l/s 02 in Scarlet, and blotted it lightly — I just needed this as a stain.

Finally, I layered Guerlain KissKiss gloss in 25 Rouge Passion over the top.

It sounds dreadfully fussy, but it actually only took a few minutes. Really.
00000001.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelhard
468651.jpeg

I used the Diorliner 980 in Red followng my natural lipline, then filled in the colour to minimise 'tiding'.

Then I defined the lipline and the cupid's bow with YSL Touche Èclat (or any light-reflecting concealer pen product would do, really). This helps with feathering, and also gives the lips a little more definition.
Or maybe this step makes no difference at all and I just do it to make myself feel better. H'mm.
00000033.gif

Then I used a brush to apply Chanel Infrarouge l/s 02 in Scarlet, and blotted it lightly — I just needed this as a stain.

Finally, I layered Guerlain KissKiss gloss in 25 Rouge Passion over the top.

It sounds dreadfully fussy, but it actually only took a few minutes. Really.
00000001.gif

Very nice. It looks like an ad from a magazine.

XxTinker_BellxX

I love the lips. Especially all the red ones. I guess because red lips arenst as popular as back in the day. I always think of Marylin Manroe... i think my skin complection would make me look like an idot hahah. But i think they are all sobeautiful
smiles.gif
Hopefully i can find something for this one too. Lips needed their time to shine too
smiles.gif

M.A.C*Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley_v85
I don't really have any cool lip pictures, or pictures that are really "challenge-worthy", but I'll post what I have anyway. I have NO lipliners right now...as in zero, or I might do a new one.

ririvs.jpg

rirp75.jpg

Yeah, the teeth ruined that one. Anyway, this was Whirl l/l, Girl About Town l/s, Pink Poodle l/g, and Palatial lustreglass.

vhgx7o.jpg

Girl About Town l/s (Can you tell this is one of my favorite lipsticks? Haha)
Sweetie Cake l/g

vpiwed.jpg

Fashionably Fuschia l/s
Sweetie Cake l/g

t6uf0j.jpg

t6ugkh.jpg

Russian Red!!! And Iced Cranberry Juicy Tubes.

THE RED IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
th_worship.gif

Latest posts