Maybe I'll Try It Turned Into I Love It!

User40

Is there one MAC product that you weren't sure about, thought you'd try it anyway, loved it and now can't live without?

For me, that would have to be MSF in New Vegas from the Alexander McQueen Collection.

I am generally not a powder person, because I have very dry, sensitive skin and don't like putting a lot of stuff on my face, but I thought this collection was beautiful and since I ordered several things from it I thought it would be a good time to try a MSF since I've read so manly glowing (excuse the pun) reviews about MSF. Plus I'd always regretted not getting Lightscapade from the Danse Collection.

The second thing is that I generally don't like warm, bronze shades. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised as it gives my skin a soft, overall shimmery, but not sparkly glow and isn't drying at all.

Bottom line - I's loves it!!!
thmbup.gif

xbrookecorex

Viva Glam V lipstick! *smacks lips together*
I never went near it at the store because it looks brownish, but when my MA friend did my makeup she INSISTED on putting it on me even when I said no and OMG first lipstick love ever!

aziajs

Hmmmm....the latest thing I can think of is Pure Ore. With all of the talk of creasing and the fact that there were already so many antiqued gold shades available I was going to pass on it. When I went into the counter the MA swatched it for me and I thought is was blah but then I came home and thought about it and saw a swatch on her by Stephie06 (I think that's her screename) and I was sold. I went back and got it (there were only 3 left) and I LOVE it. It's so beautiful. I can't wait to get Reflects Antigued Gold Glitter to put over it.

newagetomatoz

I made my first MAC counter purchase before I found Specktra, so I really had no clue what to expect from MAC. So I bought Woodwinked based on something I saw somewhere. The counter was crowded so I couldn't even find the tester one. Well, when I got home, I thought the color in the pot was horrendous, bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuutttttttt when I actually wore it one day I fell in LOVE!! I think I wore the color for a week and a half straight!

Another one was with Copperclast. I received a sample of it as an extra in a sale and the color really intrigued me. And then when I mixed it with Softwash Grey in the jar...PERFECT crease color! So, of course I had to get my hands on a full jar!