Maybelline Color Tattoo

tfisher07

I have bought and used a few of them. But for the most part these are too shimmery for me to use as a paint pot since I like a more matte look.

ponderful

I haven't seen CT's Dare to be Nude collection at my Walgreens yet. The swatches make them look great. I prefer neutral shades for eyeshadow since I have hooded eyes and they flatter me more.

Mayanas

new color tattoo for this summer
cheerleader.gif

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2014/04/spotted-maybelline-summer-2014-bleached.html#more

Yazmin

new color tattoo for this summer
cheerleader.gif

http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2014/04/spotted-maybelline-summer-2014-bleached.html#more
Know how long it takes for new tattoos to trickle over to the west coast, I feel sure I'll be able to see swatches before I decide whether to buy. I can see how close they are to SF and CC, so if swatches follow suit, then I'll be able skip.

martiangurll

It's probably been asked, but I didn't see the answer while skimming...are the matte ones really matte?

Yes the matte ones really are matte. I wish they would make them permanents :(
Thanks for the quick reply, I guess I will be hitting blogs to find some unless I get lucky next time I am in Walgreens. For those looking for the LE ones, I occasionally find HTF stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond, they have make up in there and I guess no one thinks about their store for the LE stuff for Maybelline or Loreal, I think folks think of them for towels and other home furnishings but forget that they have a decent size mini cosmetics store in there too, and they don't get shopped out quite as fast as Rite Aid, Walgreens, all dem.

thiaaax3

I defiantly have to check these out ! I spotted the LE ones from the bleached neon collection in my rite aid

dash4

It's probably been asked, but I didn't see the answer while skimming...are the matte ones really matte?
definitely.. and beautiful.. I am done buying more Maybelline tattoos unless they start making more mattes (or more unique colors). I really dislike the metallic line (chunky glitter in a cream tattoo form ? ewww) and a lot of the new limited edition colors all look the same.. What's the point? They should have made the mattes permanent..

kimibos

I agree. i got 2 of the mattes and they are really good. i have several of the permanent ones, but im not buying more unless they are matte.

shellygrrl

Staff member
More matte ones would be excellent. And yes, the last round of mattes should have been added to the permanent range.

hapticmotion

I missed the matte ones, but managed to get one of the nude-brown-black shades they had more recently. It's uh... Sleek & Spice! I love to use that one for a quick wash of color & go, but I will be really bummed out when I use all of it up. hah.

Latest posts