Maybelline Firefly Mystery-Really need help with this one!

thepicketywitch

I have had this Maybelline problem for who knows how long. I'm hoping someone here remembers this color!
I found Maybelline Express Finish in Firefly back in 2002. It was a gorgeous jelly coral-I've never found its equal. I used it up within a year, and by the time I got around to actually looking for a replacement bottle, it had vanished. Since then, I've gone through at least fifteen coral polishes, all of them paling in comparison to my beloved Firefly.

Fast forward to this year, and I find Firefly in the drugstore, only it's morphed into a horrifying frosty peach nightmare. What happened to my beautiful jelly coral!??? But luckily a very sweet girl on Makeup Alley had a bottle of the original, and kindly sent it to me free of charge (the angel), and I was able to verify that I was not crazy.

I've really paced myself with it, not wanting to use it up until I can get my hands on a few more bottles, but I haven't seen it anywhere. I've been on the website, looked at lists of discontinued Maybelline colors...done everything short of calling up the company to ask them about it.

Picture Evidence:

So my questions is-who else besides me remembers this version of Firefly? And where can I buy about 20 bottles of it!!??

Latest posts