Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

gujifijian

OK guys, last week, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to do a foundation match..I've been using Revlon Colorstay for a decade and for the past year or so, I've been investing my money in buying 2 Revlon foundation to get the right match. I still haven't found the right match so I went to shoppers and got a patch test on my face. The sales girl matched Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 220...It's a very light to medium coverage and not heavy coverage like Revlon. I wear True Beige in Revlon and I think 220 is Natural Beige. To my surprise, I found the Maybelline to be quite a closer match to my skintone. And it looked great when I applied it. After going to school all day, I've noticed my foundation has faded a bit away. Quite unhappy about that. Definitely not a plus in my book, and it also happens to have too much of 'yellow' undertones for me. Has anyone else tried this product out and if so what did u think about it??? Will u buy again? I think I won't buy again EVER! Am on the hunt for a drugstore foundation wtih 'yellow' undertones and with a long lasting power as well light foundation consistency compared to Revlon colorstay! What's ur thoughts?

shellygrrl

Staff member
Personally, I kind of like it. It's not my foundation Holy Grail (I'm still looking), but it's good. I'm supremely fair, and 98% of drugstore foundations do not match me. Fit Me #110 comes pretty close, so I definitely commend Maybelline for taking the uber-fair of the world into consideration. That shade has a more neutral undertone and is very light. Coverage isn't too bad -- light to medium, but buildable. I would buy again, I think. If you want something with more yellow undertones, what about the warm ranges of L'Oreal True Match? It's also a fairly light coverage. Or, to my understanding, Boots No. 7 foundations are more yellow-based.