Maybelline Pure Stay® Powder Foundation.

MadchenRogue

I have mentioned in other posts how I love Maybelline's mouse foundation. Sadly, I noticed how I was getting alot of blackheads on the sides on my nose. at 31 it can be very, very annoying !!!! While trying to decide what foundation to purchase my friend highly recommended the pure stay powder foundation. Since she has very sensitive skin, she said it does not make her break-out at all.
I never EVER in my life tried a powder foundation. Last time I did (Max factors pan ) it was a disaster. Well I purchased the maybelline PSPF, and i was floored !!!!!
I am EXTREMELY impressed by this foundation. IT is not greasy at all, your skin actually breathes in this makeup. all you have to do is simply prep your face with a moisturizer. Wait a good 3 minutes and apply the foundation with the sponge it comes with or a foundation brush.
It covers every little imperfection in your skin without the heaviness of a liquid foundation. If you find yourself late for work or always on a rush, you can easily put this compact in your 5 minute makeup time saver cosmetic case...believe me in 30 seconds to 1 minute you are done applying it.
The foundation is a close cousin of the mouse, in all honesty. BUT this is what the mouse foundation should have been. 1. clump free 2. not too greasy
If you are having a bad reaction to the mouse foundation, but love the application --do give the pure stay powder foundation a whirl. your 7$ will be well spent.
thmbup.gif