Me bein' a poser as usual

patty006

Hey everyone! I had the day off today so I decided to do my hair and makeup all nice. Comments are welcome. I have a digital cam but the pics never seem to be bright and easy to see. I'll figure it out somehow.
wavey.gif

patty006

There no mac near me. The closest one is almost 4 hours away. So I got most of my makeup at Shopper's drugmart. For the base/highligher I used Cover Girl cream to powder shadow in "champagne". For the eyeshadow I used a chocolate brown in Maybelliene in the crease and Quo(which is made by Mac) a goldy color on top. Its funny people ask what I use on my lips... I just use clear gloss. Thanks!!!
lol.gif

Kim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty006
There no mac near me. The closest one is almost 4 hours away. So I got most of my makeup at Shopper's drugmart. For the base/highligher I used Cover Girl cream to powder shadow in "champagne". For the eyeshadow I used a chocolate brown in Maybelliene in the crease and Quo(which is made by Mac) a goldy color on top. Its funny people ask what I use on my lips... I just use clear gloss. Thanks!!!
lol.gif

This is amazing! These are nice colours.. Gotta love shoppers I go there waaaay too much.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty006
Its funny people ask what I use on my lips... I just use clear gloss. Thanks!!!
lol.gif

lol.gif
I was going to ask you what you used on your lips as well! Such a beautiful natural colour you have! And the makeup you actually did put on looks really pretty. Don't just save this for a day off!