Me in Studio Fix Fluid NC45 (pics)

PolyphonicLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel_QT
Thanks! Loving the airbrush comment
choochoo.gif
. That is the look I'm aiming for! LOL...

I'm finding that I stay matte longer than I did with Studio Tech, however, I do need to touch up with my blot powder around 2pm-ish (I put my makeup on around 6:15 am). Not a big deal though. I'm really growing to love this foundation. I will def repurchase.
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif

hm, seriously? I put on my makeup about 15-20 minutes to 7 am, and school ends at 2:20 PM, so that sounds really promising. I may end up ditching my primer/powder combo if this is the case - its been getting warmer here [though our Louisiana weather is flip floppy - it went from being 80 one day, and then 30 the next]. I'm liking the sound of this stuff.

GoldenGirl

I'm curious as well. I'm new here, and am hearing great things about SFF but have yet to purchase. I am usually matched at MAC with NW45, but that's usually because that's what I tell the MA what shade i've used in the past. I am thinking I might be an NC45 but I wanted to check out your pics. In any case the next time I go to MAC I do want to purchase SFF, but I'll make sure not to tell the MA what color I think I am and see what he or she matches me up with.