Meadowland And Parrot

mz_fallenstarz

which is more valuble? i want to swap for parrot[on another site] i hav meadowland but im not sure the arrangements are worth it. Plus I saw a swatch with parrot and sea me shadestick under teal pigment and it looked damn similar! so if in ur gals n guys opinion thats a good sub then mayb ill just stick with that. let me know thanks =)

NutMeg

I'm the one figured out about sea me and teal, and let me tell you they look so close to parrot. I don't personally have medowland but if you love it at all then keep it. It's so close, and actually more pigmented. Try looking in the Swatches section to compare further. HTH!

xiahe

both are d/c'ed shadows, but i would think Parrot would be more valuble IMO. however, if you have Sea Me & Teal pig, then i would just use that to create Parrot and then you can keep your Meadowland shadow, too.

the May 2006 collection is called "Pretty Boy" and i wonder if they're going to be re-releasing Parrot...cause i know sometimes people call their parrots "pretty boy"...however, Specktra still has no information on it. >_<

deathcabber

I hear Parrot is worth more...but dont let someone make you swap an arm and a leg to get it. I personally have a love affair with Meadowland so I would never get rid of it!

pumpkincat210

Parrot is worth waaaayyyyy more. You can't get it for less than 50 on Ebay. Meadowland, you can still get for around $20.