Medium/Full Coverage Foundation.

joygasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaviKat
The Fyrinnae stuff you can get at fyrinnae.com

(Their shipping is slow but it is the best kept secret to keep your face from being shiny, in my opinion. And compared to all of the other stuff on the market, it's cheap! So if it doesn't work... it doesn't break the bank.)

I think if you use a primer (like the mac one) and set it with translucent powder you should be okay. Why not go into a MAC store and have them make some samples for you? One of the MAs gave me a their translucent powder w/out me having to ask and I totally loved it.

That sounds like a plan. But also have you tried the MUFE HD powder?

joygasm

Quote:
Okay well I'm in Canada but...so far as I know, nobody hates Americans down there. Half the country has family in Canada, America and the UK so I would find it really surprising if they did... :p (Mind you, I haven't lived there in years...) Having said that, my "very white" bf got a lot of cut eye ... haha j/k

Maracas Bay is on the northwest coast... it's a beach protected by a cove (so to speak)... and it is GORGEOUS. One of my favourite beaches in the Caribbean. Nothing like being in the water and watching mountains covered in greenery and mist rise up behind you... Plus the waves there are SO much fun.

My family is down in San Fernando too. That's a little ways more than halfway down the island, also on the west coast. The drive takes about an hour and a half to an hour and forty five minutes, I think...maybe two at most... but it is more than worth it. It is kind of touristy now 'cause they put a hotel on the beach...but don't let that bother you.

Yeah I also have family in Canada and the UK as well.
But people tell me that if you're from america you'll get raped and I get freaked out hahaha.

But I will do
smiles.gif

My mom wants to take me for Carnival but I'm also freaked out. Very.

malaviKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by joygasm
That sounds like a plan. But also have you tried the MUFE HD powder?

I have a sample of it in my drawer but to be honest, no I haven't. I really should but i've got so much of the other stuff left, plus loose blot powder, plus fyrinnae rice powder... and a slew of other things...

the last thing i want to do is fall in love with something else. LOL

malaviKat

Quote:
Yeah I also have family in Canada and the UK as well.
But people tell me that if you're from america you'll get raped and I get freaked out hahaha.

But I will do
smiles.gif

My mom wants to take me for Carnival but I'm also freaked out. Very.

Oh geez... LOL. Who tells you that?! How are they going to know you're American anyway? I seriously doubt you're going to be wandering around the streets of TnT yelling "i love america!" :p

Carnival... I would love to go to Carnival but I'm usually in school then (mid-terms and all that)...

Caribana in Toronto is fun... but I know a lot of people are afraid of the violence even here so... I can't really recommend Carnival to you one way or another. There are some aspects of it that are pretty safe and others that are likely less so....

joygasm

Quote:
I have a sample of it in my drawer but to be honest, no I haven't. I really should but i've got so much of the other stuff left, plus loose blot powder, plus fyrinnae rice powder... and a slew of other things...

the last thing i want to do is fall in love with something else. LOL

Hahaha I get you. Well I guess I'll try them both and see which one does best.

joygasm

Quote:
Oh geez... LOL. Who tells you that?! How are they going to know you're American anyway? I seriously doubt you're going to be wandering around the streets of TnT yelling "i love america!" :p

Carnival... I would love to go to Carnival but I'm usually in school then (mid-terms and all that)...

Caribana in Toronto is fun... but I know a lot of people are afraid of the violence even here so... I can't really recommend Carnival to you one way or another. There are some aspects of it that are pretty safe and others that are likely less so....

Haha I was thinking the accent would be a dead give away although I tend to get a little trini around family haha. But mostly american
smiles.gif

Its just a natural transition.
but oh well.
I guess I'll just go anyways.
My boyfriend is aus he wants to come with me. But I don't think he'll have much of a problemo.

malaviKat

Quote:
Haha I was thinking the accent would be a dead give away although I tend to get a little trini around family haha. But mostly american
smiles.gif

Its just a natural transition.
but oh well.
I guess I'll just go anyways.
My boyfriend is aus he wants to come with me. But I don't think he'll have much of a problemo.

Yes, the accent might... but are you really going to be wandering around without family most of the time? (I mean, you might be... but that's pretty doubtful!) LOL

I think you guys should just go and have a great time.
smiles.gif

P.S. Aussie? Does he have an accent? RAWR!

joygasm

Quote:
Yes, the accent might... but are you really going to be wandering around without family most of the time? (I mean, you might be... but that's pretty doubtful!) LOL

I think you guys should just go and have a great time.
smiles.gif

P.S. Aussie? Does he have an accent? RAWR!

Haha Yep. Thick as ever. And such a turn on
greengrin.gif

malaviKat

Quote:
Haha Yep. Thick as ever. And such a turn on
greengrin.gif

You are a lucky, lucky woman!

(For the record ladies, we were talking about his accent.)
winks.gif

joygasm

Quote:
You are a lucky, lucky woman!

(For the record ladies, we were talking about his accent.)
winks.gif

th_LMAO.gif

dietcokeg

iam with you MUFE HD, iam tempted to try it but i dont think its worth it. it would be worth your while trying Revlon Colour Stay, ive heared nothing but good htings about it and its not very expensive - the coverage is medium buildable.