Meet Francois Nars in San Francisco!

barbie.doll

Hey guys,

Too bad I'm not longer in California! I would've been able to go meet Francois Nars...
cry.gif

But for you gals close to San Francisco, CA, you should definitely jump at the chance to meet him. Here's the information pulled from Nars' facebook:

Host:NARS Cosmetics
Type:Other - Retail
Network:Global
Date:Saturday, June 6, 2009
Time:2:00pm - 3:30pm
Street:865 Market Street
City/Town:San Francisco, CA

Phone:415243850014

Description

Mr. Nars and his team of personally Trained International Artists will be making exclusive appearances in our Downtown San Francisco, Nordstrom on June 4th, 5th, & 6th.

Francois’ approach to modern makeup is revolutionary; believing that makeup is not a mask and that each woman’s individuality must shine through.
The limited edition “Nars Love’s San Francisco” Set; containing 4 exclusive, limited edition colors, is available during the week of the event.

This is a once in a lifetime event! Call Vanessa or Liz at the NARS counter to learn how to reserve your appointment today at 415.243.8500 ext. 1411

alka1

Wow.. what an incredible opportunity. I live in California but I won't be able to make it
ssad.gif
If anyone here goes make sure to tell us about it!

barbie.doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by macnoob85
Just my luck. I live in Frisco but I'm going to be in Vegas this weekend.
ssad.gif

I just moved from California to Las Vegas!
ssad.gif
And I lived about an hour and a half away from the Bay Area!

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbie.doll
I just moved from California to Las Vegas!
ssad.gif
And I lived about an hour and a half away from the Bay Area!

It's cool, you guys can walk with me.

Makeupluvr

Hey there! I work at this Nordies with Vanessa and just wanted to clarify that the event is the 4th, 5th, and 6th. All 25 of his international makeup artistry team will be there (the ones that did 60 different looks at the Marc Jacobs fashion show. He will only be there signing pre-sold books on Sat June 6th from 2-3:30 pm (not too late to get a book, we still have a few, the are only $39.95). The exclusive SF Nordies set is $75 and AMAZING! As Barbie.Doll said, the tickets are $15 which is fully redeemable in product. Feel free to call me to book for the event as well, I will be in the store tomorrow
smiles.gif
My name is Sherriann, ask for me at the below ext 1411or ext 1080. It's so funny, I have been meaning to post about this event but keep getting home from work too late and came on tonight cause I didn't want to put it off any longer, and here it is! LOL. For anyone in the Bay Area that loves NARS, you HAVE to come! This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it is going to be SOO fun! If I wasn't working, I would be getting my makeover
smiles.gif
Hope to see lots of you there!
smiles.gif
Call me for an appt or book!
smiles.gif

alka1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupluvr
Hey there! I work at this Nordies with Vanessa and just wanted to clarify that the event is the 4th, 5th, and 6th. All 25 of his international makeup artistry team will be there (the ones that did 60 different looks at the Marc Jacobs fashion show. He will only be there signing pre-sold books on Sat June 6th from 2-3:30 pm (not too late to get a book, we still have a few, the are only $39.95). The exclusive SF Nordies set is $75 and AMAZING! As Barbie.Doll said, the tickets are $15 which is fully redeemable in product. Feel free to call me to book for the event as well, I will be in the store tomorrow
smiles.gif
My name is Sherriann, ask for me at the below ext 1411or ext 1080. It's so funny, I have been meaning to post about this event but keep getting home from work too late and came on tonight cause I didn't want to put it off any longer, and here it is! LOL. For anyone in the Bay Area that loves NARS, you HAVE to come! This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it is going to be SOO fun! If I wasn't working, I would be getting my makeover
smiles.gif
Hope to see lots of you there!
smiles.gif
Call me for an appt or book!
smiles.gif

Cool! Sounds like a lot of fun! Thanks for the additional info.. and 25 of his international makeup artistry team?
th_worship.gif

I'd so like to take a NARS blush and have him sign it
th_DANCE.gif
although he will probably only sign the books..

greatscott2000

I just called and ordered the Nars loves San Francisco box. It has 4 vintage products in it. The Nars rep gave me the deets on the colors
Blush/ Highlighter:
Golden Gate Bridge (Gold)

Eye Shadow Duo:
Haight and Ashbury ( light matte grey/ metallic beige)

Single Eyeshadow:
Angel Island ( Lilac with sparkles)

Nail polish:
Alamo ( Rose Champagne)

The box is $75 and is on sale for this week only

I thought that the blush would be Goldfinger but will have to see in person next week.
And yes, I will be swatching

TheManda

He will be making PA's in Chicago and NY as well. I know he will be in Chicago on June 20th but not sure on NY!

mandycd

OMG!!! I called the SF Nars counter, and they are still selling the Nars Love SF kit, YAY!!!! (I called June 13th). I am so freak'n excited to get it (shipping is free), THANK YOU to everyone on this post, I had no idea this was even going on!!

mandycd

Chicago too?!?!?!? Its's gonna be an expensive summer if he keeps releasing limited edition sets, LOL

chi-middle.jpg

(Chicago is june 20th at Barneys)

You don't need to call for this one, here's the link: NARS NARS Loves Chicago Set at Barneys New York

I think the E/s Duo is the re-release of Marienbad??? I can't tell what the other are from the pic.
smiles.gif

greatscott2000

i just received my box today and I love it!
Golden Gate Bridge is what I would imagine the Ibiza Multiple to be like but in powder form. Its a great solid gold color that works as perfect hi-lighter like Albatross and Luster but its bolder.

The standout for me is Haight and Ashbury. The left is a soft Matte grey, the right is a metallic sage green. I'm going to experiment using the metallic sage as a liner on my lower lid.

The Chicago set looks great too, though I can't buy all these LE's.
I think its really fun NARS is doing this!!

mandycd

I got my Nars Loves Chicago and it is amazing!! The single eye shadow is a re-release of Night Bird. I haven't tried to pin point the eyeshadow duo... from the picture I thought the lighter side was a light lavender color, but it is actually a soft pink. It is a fabulous duo. My FAVORITE is the blush. It is matte and the best I can describe it is a cross between amour & gilda... a true peach color. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
smiles.gif

mdjmsj

This sounds like such a cool event, I wish I was in CA! Wrong side of the country for me though :-(

allThingsGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000

The standout for me is Haight and Ashbury. The left is a soft Matte grey, the right is a metallic sage green. I'm going to experiment using the metallic sage as a liner on my lower lid.

It looks like the colors of "Ireland". That was one of my favorite NARS duos. Ireland was released with Artic and Babylon in a fall collection for ... 2005? 2004? I can't remember.

Glad you are enjoying your set!!

Latest posts