meet my best friends: Jewel-Ny-Carb ;) FOTD!

kattybadatty

So today I decided to wear my heatherette-inspired look. I do not have the eyeshadows from the collection unfortunatally
thmbdn.gif
that's my next purchase though! So I used a couple old ones I have lying around, and worked with them. And I received numerous complements on my eyes today! These shadows are my new faves. Try this one out ladies and gents....

Face
Oil Control Moisturizer
Studio Fix NC37 Foundation
Studio Fix NC40 Powder
NC30 Concealer

Cheeks
Mocha Blush
NYC Bronzing Powder (Terracotta Tan)

Eyes
Stilife Paint
Nylon shadow
Carbon shadow
Jewel Blue shadow
Blacktrack Fluidline
Plushblack Plush Lash mascara

Lips
Spice lip pencil
Please Me lipstick
Lancome Juicy Tube

DSCI0111.jpg

DSCI0096.jpg

DSCI0103.jpg

^^^ BEING GOOFY! ^^^

DSCI0115.jpg

DSCI0116.jpg

DSCI0117.jpg

And I made the cover of Vogue!!

vogue.jpg

... just kidding!
winks.gif

Brittni

LOL @ that Vogue thing! Your head looks shrunken like those things on Ripley's Believe it or Not! ...your hair is cute by the way like that

delidee32

Can you be anymore gorgeous. Which MAC store will you be working at, I too live in NYC and I frequent the MAC Pro store in SoHo. Would love my makeup to be done by one of my favorites here
winks.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
totally gorgeous,love please me its a gorge lipstick. Your tan is gorgeous do you use sunless tanner?

I actually went tanning for 5 days right before my birthday about 3 weeks ago. And I did a mist-on tan then, too. I'm surprised it's lasted this long! I highly recommend Hollywood Tans 6-second tan! $17 (in CT) and it has lasted awhile!
thmbup.gif

kattybadatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by delidee32
Can you be anymore gorgeous. Which MAC store will you be working at, I too live in NYC and I frequent the MAC Pro store in SoHo. Would love my makeup to be done by one of my favorites here
winks.gif

You live in Brooklyn? Small world! Me too! I live in Brooklyn Heights right now, moving to Manhattan (hopefully) in a few weeks for summer. I'm working at the Bloomingdale's MAC counter on 59th and Lexington. I start the 28th, so come visit and don't hesitate to say hi!!!
yes.gif

Latest posts