Mega Long Time no See!!! FOTD

xkatietron

Hey guys!! I haven't made a post on Specktra in the longest time! I've been very busy with school and I've been working a lot. I was getting ready for work this morning and I had some time to kill so I decided I'd do a FOTD for once!! So here it is!!

What I used:
Eyes:
  • Concealer as base (I'm working on getting either Rubinesque or Perky paint pot)
  • MAC Living Pink e/s
  • MAC Amber Lights e/s (<333)
  • Some shimmery nude color in this Ulta palette I got for Christmas
  • Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara (It was only $2 and its the best mascara I've ever had)
  • l'Oreal HIP creme eyeliner (I think it's called, its like fluidline) in Black
  • Smashbox Brow Tech in Brunette for the eyebrows

Face:
  • Smashbox Photo Finish primer
  • Revlon Custom Creations foundation (<3)
  • CG Perfectly Powder (I found it in the bathroom hahah)
  • Smashbox Soft Lights in Tint on my cheeks
  • Fix+ Fix+ Fix+ Fix+ Fix+!!!!!!! (<3333)

Because I was in front of a window AND I had the flash on, the pictures look really contrasty!! Sorry! The picture of just my eyes is with the flash AWAY from a window.

fotdjune7ivth7.jpg

fotdjune7vira9.jpg

fotdjune7iiigo5.jpg

fotdjune7iiigo5.e4590c9caa.jpg

fotdjune7xh8.jpg

fotdjune7xh8.2981250fea.jpg

Brittni

I absolutely LOVE it. I actually do a similar look to this very often... a hottish pink on the lid and then fade it out to orange, sparkly, etc.
greengrin.gif
Totally buying those e/s now!

xkatietron

Thank you so much ladies! All of ya'll are so talented and its nice to get positive comments
smiles.gif

I JUST got Fix+ by the way and I am IN LOVE!!!

josie

Are you a model!? This look is really, very pretty and soft. I think some Expensive Pink on your inner-corners would look nice with this. I just got it yesterday and I'm in love with it, so I just had to share lol

Austrian_Babe

yay you´re back. Your natural beauty and perfect skin make me jealous everytime. Please keep posting FOTDs!!!
Oh my, I haven´t worn pink e/s in sooo long, I have to get back in the game