~ Mega Post! ~

Iridescence

Hey Everyone, My mom and I travelled to T.O. this past week to see "we will rock you'" and it was awesome!!!!!!

I decided to do some fun makeup for the show. Added some glitter to my face and wore bright colors!

Some of you have been asking about my hair so I will have some decent pictures to show you very soon. It's mostly getting a good shot of the back of my hair!

Look #1
cash flow pp
Dreammaker
kelly green
lotusland on bottom lashline
waveline f/l
crystal avalanche
spiked brow pencil
espresso on brows
Like my necklace? It's new and I LOOOVE IT!

This is in T.O before the show. I was modelling my face with glitter! haha!

This look #2
Udpp
Bare study
clear sky blue piggie
dust coral piggie
3d gold glitter on face and ontop of waveline f/l
spiked brow pencil
espresso
crystal avalanche to highlight

This is a pic of me and my mommm! She is my bestest friend in the world. She is slightly camera shy so hehe! shhh! (L)(L)(L)(L)

And of course, my baby!!! But shhh he doesn't know about the picture
winks.gif
(L)

hey y'all quick edit: I added pics of my hair to the nails and hair section. Check it out. I have back and side pictures. Thanks

NicksWifey

You're very very talented!
smiles.gif
I love your hair and can't wait to see more pics of it! Looks like you all had a blast!

Iridescence

aww thanks sweeties!!! I will have more pics for you all soon. And as I've promised to do a tutorial. :>

user79

Just a little tip maybe, I find it really hard to look at makeup pics if they are not the right away around. Maybe try rotating your pics next time? That might make it easier for some people to really see what's going on.
smiles.gif

Looks good though.

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Just a little tip maybe, I find it really hard to look at makeup pics if they are not the right away around. Maybe try rotating your pics next time? That might make it easier for some people to really see what's going on.
smiles.gif

Looks good though.

sure...sorry!