Megan Fox MTV Movie Awards 2009

~MARIETTE~

Kill it! Kill the hair with fire!

126bjit.jpg

fox-b.jpg

kaliraksha

Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan... it looks like it sounded good in theory, but didn't execute well. Love that it's brushed back then loose and wavy... hate the texture and sheen differences between what looks "wet and hard" and "soft and touchable." Although, goodness, she has such a penetrating gaze... those icey blue eyes look like they know what's underneath all your clothes.

Mabelle

Yea, this is really awful. I think it looks 100 worse because she's usually so flippin hot.

OfficerJenny

I didn't know that her hair was that long x_x I only saw the front view, and I think it looks soooo hot from the front. If her hair was only to about her shoulders or something it would be soo sexy, in my opinion.
Plus her lip colour is like wow.

Brie

it would work if there was height on top instead of being slicked back I think!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
It reminds me of Teyona's hair from ANTM. BLUGH!!!

LOL!! Yes it does.

~MARIETTE~

I think Megan is gorgeous, and mostly flawless even when she is in jeans and a t-shirt. However, her people really missed the ball on this one. I've NEVER see her look bad, thats damn hard to do when your her, but this is just awful
ssad.gif

Yeah, I just saw her pic too from P.Hilton's website and I thought "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" The dress was not flattering either
ssad.gif

She is beautiful though..

Tahti

She is SO mesmerizing... wow. Those eyes o_o;; and her collarbones are absolutely gorgeous!!
But that hair... why?! D: in theory it seems good, but it looks purely greasy in those photos.

Tahti

^ Beyonce looks like a terrified mannequin stuck in a really awkward pose, LOL... xD

xxManBeaterxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahti
^ Beyonce looks like a terrified mannequin stuck in a really awkward pose, LOL... xD

omg.. LOL.. she does!!

Shimmer

I wonder if she slept with her stylist's boyfriend or something. ANYTHING to explain what she did to deserve that.
oh.gif

Ode to Joy

I really liked her look in that "wanna get out of here?? NO???!" moment (love mean megan), but when I later saw the whole outfit & hair it didn't look as hot as before...

v66sep.jpg