Megan Fox Reccomendations!

TonyaB

15sao1s.jpg

16hupae.png

sw4hhe.jpg

2bxj5g.jpg

Would anyone know what she has on her lips?
The last three kinda look the same.

xxManBeaterxx

FACE - Her skin is always dewy/glowly looking in all her pictures. You can copy her look buy wearing mac strobe cream on your forehead and cheekbones, remebeer a little goes a long way. Then apply mac's mineralized satin finish spf15 fluid all over with a great foundation brush, like macs 187 skunk brush. She definately looks like shes wearing a bronzer, try macs refined golden, or loreal dream matte mouse in bronze.

EYES - It doesnt look like she wears any eyeshadow..? I could be wrong.? Depending on your skin coloring i would go for a semi shimmery lid color, thats similar to your skin. And emphasize on lining your eyes with black eyeliner like mac blacktrack fluidline. Oh! dont forget about mascara and even some falsh lashes if your going out to a club or a date, dont forget to fill in your eyebrows.

LIPS - Umm.. Not sure... Maybe mac viva glam V? You can go to a mac store and try out some pinkish/peach lipgsticks and lipglosses.

mena22787

1st pic: maybe ricepaper lightly on the lid and teddy eye kohl to line
2nd look
tong.gif
russian e/s?
3rd: just smudged black e/l
4th: fascinating e/k and falsies

don't know about lippies

kimmy

i think for her eyes, you can just do some simple contouring. you can use concealor for your base and then brush a darker shade of foundation into the crease and up towards the nose and inner parts of the brow with a brush similar to the 217. with a brush like the 239, add a matte powder that's a shade or two lighter than your usual foundation.

on her cheeks, she seems to have a matte bronzer and perhaps a little sculpt/shape powder action going on to make her cheekbones appear more prominent.

on her lips in the first photo, i would go with rozz revival l/s blotted to a stain with bateux l/g over it. in the last three, i'm going to guess she's got something like spice l/l lined and blended into the center of the lips with a light coat of viva glam v l/g.

makeba

that does look like viva glam v lipstick on her lips and a light coat of pink grapefruit lipglass in the first photo.

trollydolly

it kind of looks like rubia l/s on her lips and naked pigment would be a good one to try for the lid colour.

c00ki312

she really makes her brows strong and lots of liner on the eyes with natural looking false lashes.

OT: is it just me or does her boobs look weird in these pics?

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
OT: is it just me or does her boobs look weird in these pics?

BAHAHAHA I was just thinking that. Especially the one with the bright pink spaghetti-strap...thing. That is the most unflattering garment ever worn.

meaghanb2926

"O" lipstick on me looks exactly like the first one with a hint of an oragey gloss over it. The others look like Love Nectar does on me....

Latest posts