Megan Fox's Make-Up Looks

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
what about here

90587364_10.jpg

WOW. I'm not a huge fan of her look but she's drop dead gorgeous here. Revlon has a lipstick called Ginger Rose which looks a lot like that. Girl has some great brows.

ElleK7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_addiction<3
Have you looked on ebay? I use lip fusion plumping gloss and i got mine from ebay, its a gorgeous lipgloss, really moisturising! and it definetly does plump your lips x

Actually yes, lol. I bought "Summer" Lipfusion from ebayer, SweaterFreak.
It was only $15 instead of paying $38 at Sephora!

I LOVE IT! Very Megan Foxish, haha. It's a nice rose color

I want another one, but not sure what other color I want. I'm thinking about getting "glow"

SweetestTreat

Megan+Fox2.jpg

Does anyone have some recommendations for her lip color here?
The picture is from the October 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan. I am in love with her make up for the shoot!

Sojourner

^ love that look, eyebrow perfection
yes.gif

On another note here follows something interesting posted by someone on MUA who saw Megan Fox recently...I hope it's ok to post this
cutey.gif

Credit to 'mufey' from MUA

Here is the link: http://www.makeupalley.com/m_99691552

Megan Fox has already come and gone! ROP for the deets ++++++++++++++++++

She was here super early to promote her new movie and now she's already flying off somewhere else after doing two tv shows and our magazine - the girl is *busy*.

On to the good stuff!

She's gorgeous in person. Even though her skin isn't too good (actually it looks in pretty bad shape - maybe because of travel), her bone structure is flawless and that face is striking. Since working here I can spot surgery from a mile off and those lips are definately enhanced (duh), as is her nose which sports a tell-tale scar.

She was wearing a full face today.

Oh and she's tiny! She's much slimmer than what you see in photographs and just built quite small in general. Like shoulder-to-shoulder she is very small. I was slightly taken aback by it at first since it was like Megan's head on someone else's body. Her boobs are divine.

Unfortunately, according to people in my office, she's a bit of a b*tch. They said she gets progressively worse every time they see her. I've heard that from a lot of people actually but since I didnt get to talk to her I can't comment.

Also she's very particular about the image she portrays to the media. She won't have anything printed that goes against this tom-boy thing she tries to put out there. She's actually very girly from what i saw :p

I didn't get to talk to Megan because she was literally whisked in by her handlers, answered some questions at the speed of light and ran out again. I DID get something better though, her makeup artist!

Here's a summary of what he told me:

Primer - Because she wears matte foundation + powder, they balance it out with slightly moisturising primers like YSL Top Secrets or one from Paul and Joe. Occasionally mixed with MAC Matte if she'll be out for ages.

Foundation - Full coverage to hide acne and scars. To make it look more skin-like he uses a tinted moisturiser as base and then applies a medium-full coverage foundation on top. They play with a lot of brands and shades but a favourite is Chanel's Hydramax+Tint followed by MUFE Mat-Velvet. Another favourite combo is MAC Face and Body followed by Chanel's matte foundation. A lot of foundations oxidise on her so it's a case of trial and error.

Concealer - MAC Full Coverage foundation & Kryolan or Kevyn Aucoin for in-person visits.. Set with brightening powder.

Finishing Products - Translucent loose powders that control shine like Laura Mercier or MUFE. For powder with coverage they use Ben Nye or NARS. Makeup is finished with a fine mist of La Mer's spray mist.

Lips - It can take up to half an hour to apply megan's lips! They apply a moisturising masque to her lips before makeup and La Mer's balm as they do face makeup. Then MAC's Lip Primer mixed with a touch of hydrating foundation is the base before they apply lipstick. He couldn't rec me any shades because they're almost all custom. He showed me his pallet which looks like one of those 'Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday...' pill boxes (only with 100 compartments), each compartment filled with a melted lipstick and labeled. I saw a lot of MAC, NARS, Lancome, Chanel and Ben Nye. He likes OCC liptars as well!

Eyes - Eyes are primed with Too Faced or UDPP and then a paint pot and THEN shadows. He likes MAC and NARS. I told him about that new Fyrinnae eye primer.

Brows - They're just well groomed, he gives them a boost with a bit of shadow set with tinted brow mascara

So, nothing super exciting on the makeup front really but better than my post about Kelly Osbourne (damn her perfect skin)!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetestTreat
Megan+Fox2.jpg

Does anyone have some recommendations for her lip color here?
The picture is from the October 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan. I am in love with her make up for the shoot!​

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I so want her!!!

luvsic

So I think I totally changed my mind about megan fox. She is effing STUNNING. I used to not really like her/be indifferent but she's just nuts lol, and she's so beautiful too. It's cool to know she's not like every other cookie cutter girl in hollywood.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE her makeup here. I'm dying to get eyelash extensions!!!

INFphoto_1063011.jpg

SweetestTreat

The girl is just so gorgeous! I somehow always love her lipstick the most! It's nice knowing she doesn't have perfect skin either... gives me hope
yahoo.gif

ashley8119

I loved her lip color at the Comic Con 2009 a few months back. Her lip color is perfect for fall. It kind of looks like So Scarlet l/s from Cult Of Cherry...what do you ladies (and gentlemen) think? I posted two photos of the color in different lighting to give a better view.. Thanks in advance!

0724-megan-fox-plum_bd.jpg

0724-megan-fox-red_bd.jpg

forevernars

There's no doubt she is a bombshell however she has a horrible attitude. I really do not like her personality.

revinn

Hang Up Cremesheen looks like this on me, however, I'm a lot paler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley8119
I loved her lip color at the Comic Con 2009 a few months back. Her lip color is perfect for fall. It kind of looks like So Scarlet l/s from Cult Of Cherry...what do you ladies (and gentlemen) think? I posted two photos of the color in different lighting to give a better view.. Thanks in advance!

0724-megan-fox-plum_bd.jpg

0724-megan-fox-red_bd.jpg

forevernars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superkaz
Have you met her?

No but I have seen far to many interviews on her and her personality is very dull IMO.

Latest posts