Melba or Peaches? (Or something else?)

kathyp

I'm a cool-toned NW15/N3 but can wear peaches and corals as long as they don't veer too far off into orange territory. Right now I'm looking at Melba and Peaches. I used to wear Cheek before it turned pro and I love Deep Throat from Nars (just not the sparkle). I'm *slightly" favoring Peaches (I love the Sheertone blushes), but I'm open to suggestions. (Can't get to a Macy's until next week, unfortunately.)

Shadowy Lady

between the two you mentioned I prefer Peaches. I'm cool toned too but darker than you (NW30). My favourite peachy blush is Cantaloupe which is matte peach blush and you need to get it from the PRO store.

I also heart Nars Deep Throat, it's my everyday blush
smiles.gif

kathyp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
My favourite peachy blush is Cantaloupe which is matte peach blush and you need to get it from the PRO store.

Cantaloupe was on my shortlist, too. But I'm four hours away from a pro store and I didn't want to order it blind.

Tahti

I have Melba and Peaches and I like Melba more... then again I'm a bigger fan of more pigmented blushes. I don't really use Melba on my skintone as I'm way too pale, but I have a lot of NW15-20 friends who tend to look fabulous in Melba. Hth!

iluvmac

I'm NW20/25 and prefer Melba. It's more on the peachy-pink side. Peaches runs a little orangier.

User38

My vote is for Peaches and Canteloupe.. If I wear too much pigmentation on my cheeks I look like a Carnival ho!