Melbourne - Australia

fabulouscazza

MAC Pro store on Chapel Street
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif
Am Addicted!!!

mspixieears

The lady Sylvie who works there is soooo nice, unlike the MAC counter people at Myer in the city & Chadstone. I was looking for something specific and she spent so much time with me to help me out and even test-mix pigments with glosses.

I love the pro store but never seem to remember to go nicely dressed...always feel like such a bum in South Yarra!

HotPinkHeels

You get so many different types of styles on chaple st though
smiles.gif

i agree with you about the people in myer melbourne-not rude as such but sometimes a bit indifferent, not as helpful as those in the chaple st store

Lia

I was there again today and I would have to agree with you girls. MAC Pro Store Melbourne is great! :thumbsup:

Yesh it's got a beautiful range and you can just have a good look and get great advice without rushing unlike the melb city store.

Yeah it's got a beautiful range and you can just have a good look and get great advice without rushing unlike the melb city store.

lara

I'm heading down there on business in a few weeks or so, I'm looking forward to spending some time in the Chaple St store.
smiles.gif

celesphine

If there is a meet, I will join too.
I go by the Pro store quite frequently, and I am awed by the beauty of it all.

fabulouscazza

Lately i have been finding that the MAC counter in Myer at Highpoint is much better! The SA's are so helpful. i find the pro store SA's dont seem to have as much time for me
ssad.gif

kiss_love_kill

chapel st it self makes me sick... some of the people on it >.> the stores on it >.>

but mac pro is good i guess i like city mac myer store, or rather i like my MA to death! but he moved to chapel st >.< so i'll have to vist him sometime soooon

Miss Pumpkin

I'm going to Melbourne in August!!
yahoo.gif

Soooooooooo who's up for a meet up? I've got a month to spend there and I'm sure I'm going to need some girlies to go shopping with!!

I'll be staying at my boyfriend's mother's house in Cheltenham, I think we should meet in the city centre, easier for everyone
choochoo.gif

So WHO'S IN?

Paramnesia

MELBOURNITES WOOO lol....
I love the pro store, though last time i went i looked so horrible lol... I was going back to my home town with a backpack, laptop and 2 handbags lol.

I'm moving home so i'm gunna miss shopping in melb, i used to live about 20min away from chaddy. Though I'm up for shopping meets, I don't really have any shopping/fashion/make up friends.

Miss Pumpkin

Alright girls, I'm leaving to Madrid in 2 hours and tomorrow morning I'm catching my plane to Melbourne!!
choochoo.gif

I read on the MAC website that during August there are MAC seminars at different MAC Stores, 120$ redeemable in products!! I'm probably attending the one at MYER 295 Lonsdale St on the 7th or the 21st of August!!!

Any ladies want to come?
greengrin.gif
I'll be living near Southland shopping centre, so if someone wants to pay a visit to the Napoleon Perdis store in there, I'll be very happy!

Oh and I want to check out some OP shops for vintage dresses
th_DANCE.gif

Miss Pumpkin

I'm here in Melbourne now! I signed up for the MAC Seminar on August 5th at David Jones Bourke Street
yahoo.gif
Come on girls!! There must be some Specktrettes here!

Latest posts