Member study survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blushbaby

I'm doing it now. I'm black, but not Afro-American. The option of 'black' would have been better. There are black people in England and other countries who use Specktra too. I've had to select 'other' as a result
th_dunno.gif

xxManBeaterxx

I did it.. What if im currently in grad school , do i just put down bachelors degree for level of education? Cuz thats what i did

edit - I asked this question because what if someone was in highschool, do they put down middle school as their level of education O_O?

damsel

took it.

there was no option to select "health care" for field so i just chose "professional staff."

Cinci

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
took it.

there was no option to select "health care" for field so i just chose "professional staff."

me too!

jenntoz

Done
smiles.gif

My only question was that I didn't really see a "field" for my "line of work" I'm a stay at home mom, so I didn't really find a category for my "field" so I had to choose prefer not to answer, before I stayed home I was in retail.

NutMeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I added student to that question, apologies for not considering that option before.
ssad.gif

No worries, it's so hard to come up with a survey that hits everything, which is why survey feedback is so helpful.
smiles.gif

girlsaidwhat

The occupation question is ...lacking! Nothing on education, or entertainment fields. (I'm a musician and music teacher).
ssad.gif
Otherwise, happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts