Men not interested in sex? Wha?

kaliraksha

When I first started dating my fiance we were in the same situation. I was a nympho and he was sickeningly sweet. I thought it kind of worked out well that way. Truth is, if you trust that nothing is "seriously" wrong- such as it's not psychological, or another woman, etc then it's just who he is and it's okay to have the roles reversed. Just because he isn't all over you doesn't mean he isn't sexually lusting after you. I think when some of the pressure is off and you accept it for what it is the sex can be amazing.

You should look into one of those Sex Diet books- go to Amazon and read some reviews and find which one jives with you. I've read great things about them and have been interested in doing it myself. I think I'm going to ask my guy if as part of our anniversary or birthday gift if we can participate in the books philosophy seriously.

Girls like us are the envy of our boyfriend's friends who have to beg for sex themselves. Look at it this way, you have the harder part to find in the relationship- a guy that truly cares about you and isn't scared to show it. A guy who wants to get laid? A dime a dozen.