Mercurial suggestions?

AKsnoangel

Hello, all. I just purchased my first Mineralize e/s in Mercurial. I played around with it over both Rich Ground and Macroviolet f/l. Today I wore it over a mix of Flammable and Infamous paints. Other than that...I'm not sure which other e/s to pair it with. Any suggestions? TIA!

NC25, blonde, blue eyes.

Karen_B

I have Mercurial too and I've been kind of clueless over what to pair it with. Maybe use it over Fresco Rose paint pot and with Parfait Amour in the crease?

tropical_smiles

i actually wear Mercurial as a base..topped with Rev-ved up Pigment, Trax on the inner corner, and Vanilla pigment as a highlighter. Some times I'll mix in Cranberry e/s as well.

AKsnoangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
I have Mercurial too and I've been kind of clueless over what to pair it with. Maybe use it over Fresco Rose paint pot and with Parfait Amour in the crease?

I wore this today and blended the Fresco Rose into Untitled up to the browbone. After I put Mercurial on the lid, I softened the edges with Motif, which looked really nice; the duochrome goes perfectly with the Mercurial. I worked Parfait Amour into the crease and wore Sleepy as a highlighter and Macroviolet as a liner. All in all, it came out beautifully. Thanks again for the tip!

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKsnoangel
I wore this today and blended the Fresco Rose into Untitled up to the browbone. After I put Mercurial on the lid, I softened the edges with Motif, which looked really nice; the duochrome goes perfectly with the Mercurial. I worked Parfait Amour into the crease and wore Sleepy as a highlighter and Macroviolet as a liner. All in all, it came out beautifully. Thanks again for the tip!

That sounds beautiful!

Dark_Phoenix

I wear it over Luna cream color base (which makes the color more vibrant) and then highlight my inner V with Brassy f/l and use Macroviolet on my lashline.

Karen_B

I'm wearing it today with Twinks and Vanilla pigment to highlight. I also think it would look really nice with Star Violet.

starr

What colour does Mercurial come out if its just used alone?
smiles.gif