HolidayMAC007.jpg

Sorceress Eye Palette Shadows

HolidayMAC009.jpg

Naughty Noir Eye Bag

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Nice haul! How do you like Shimmertime?

When I tested it in the store gorgeous I love the pigmentation it has a real pretty sheen to it great highlight color love it out of all my pigments but Im not allowed to use it yet this set is a christmas present from my mom she had me pick up and she wont let me have it early. She did let me open the set check it out and put everything back in and she even made me wrap my own christmas present same with the soft and gentle thats a gift from her.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I want to switch moms...mine never buys me MAC. xD Have you gotten her to cave about using them yet??? The good news Christmas will be here before you know it and the bad news your money will be gone because Christmas will be here before you know it. =)

Hope you love your stuff and are looking forward to Christmas...if not just to break in your MAC. xD

She said I could have it early if I wanted because my brother cryed for one of his early, but I know my mom works hard to buys her kids what they want for christmas so I'm patiently waiting for christmas unlike my brother.

Tat2dbeauty07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leliforever
Great haul!
Is the brush in the palette any good???
graucho.gif

To be honest the brush sucks in the palette I use my mac brushes from previous holiday collections or I really like the E.L.F studio brushes!

Latest posts